Oxnard

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I'm thinking, "picking a point halfway between the would be tackler and Tavon" then sprinting to that point, pirouette into position, with a slight "just call me Caitlyn" curtsy, and while yelling, "nana nana boo boo", limp wrist the guy off his axis. That should do for an effective block no?:palm:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One push to his chest and TA is a distant memory. I love big hits, but legal is legal and I can see that as being too unnecessarily violent myself.

I love the hit from a Rams perspective, but agree. He could have accomplished the block with lesser force and within the rules.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I love the hit from a Rams perspective, but agree. He could have accomplished the block with lesser force and within the rules.
Yea and we should keep in mind that hits like this have a chance of injuring McDonald too. I would love a hard hitting NFL again but you have to be practical and more cognitive of the rules.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah. That doesn't even come close to this:

That one was pretty bad - I'll admit. But Brockers play was text book. Exactly how you teach players to do it even within the rules of the new kinder gentler NFL. Not only that, if the whistle doesn't blow, JJ (IIRR) has himself a 90 yard TD return.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
He has to wait for the player being blocked to be facing him. And the crack back aspect comes into play. If the blocker is facing away from him own goal line. He cannot blindside the opponent. It's much like the "defenseless" receiver rule.
Isn't that the Hines Ward rule?