Oxnard

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Firecap

UDFA
Name
Firecap
The Cowboys announced their training camp schedule a couple days ago. Of course, no Rams on it but the rumor mill still says they are coming. It's set up for a prefect window for them to be there just after the Raider game ... guessing Sunday - Tuesday for 3 days. My guess is they'll play Friday night, travel and rest Saturday, then practice Aug 16-18, travel on Wednesday August 19th.

Part of Cowboys Practice Schedule
Thursday, AUGUST 13, 2015 - No Practice -
Pre-season game Dallas at San Diego

Friday, AUGUST 14, 2015 - No Practice (Rams play Raiders in Oakland)

Saturday, AUGUST 15, 2015 - Practice - 4:00 PM

Sunday, AUGUST 16, 2015 - Pratice - 4:00 PM

Monday, AUGUST 17, 2015 - Practice - 4:00 PM

Tuesday, AUGUST 18, 2015 - Practice - 4:00 PM

Wednesday, AUGUST 19, 2015 - No Practice

Since it's a little less than 3 hour drive for me, I went ahead and booked a room in Ventura for a couple nights. Taking my daughter of all things is a Cowboys fan (Son is a Chiefs fan, can't win). So cross my fingers there's no BIG fires, which is a high possibility at that time of summer, otherwise I'll be there! I'm excited, I haven't been to camp since one summer in Macomb.

Go Rams ... Firecap

200.gif

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I just moved from Oxnard to Spokane and right before I left a buddy of mine who works for a printing company said they have sign designs ready to be printed. They're just waiting on official word. He could be full of it though...he's likes to make up stories.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I found myself so focused on Tavon Austin, I kind of missed the de-cleater by McDonald. :eek:

Like a truck. He's got tunnel vision for TA and doesn't see it coming. Dude probably had his head on swivel after that hit.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Like a truck. He's got tunnel vision for TA and doesn't see it coming. Dude probably had his head on swivel after that hit.
and yet on that hit, I believe a penalty was called, negating a big return by Austin.

FRO

Legend
On McDonald?
If that's the case then the NFL is trying to ruin their game like the NBA ruined theirs. At minimum they should be able to review those penalties. Just because the bit was hard doesn't make it illegal.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
On McDonald?
yes,,, they put in the rule a couple of years ago, that these blindside crackback blocks on returns are illegal. The Rams have had a few of them called on similar blocks, that have wiped out long returns including a TD by Austin.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Back to the endzone - having taken one of those myself many moons ago, I have a bit of a soft spot for the rule.

iced

I just moved from Oxnard to Spokane and right before I left a buddy of mine who works for a printing company said they have sign designs ready to be printed. They're just waiting on official word. He could be full of it though...he's likes to make up stories.

for what it's worth Camel has had "Camel Green's" as a weed cigarette waiting in anticipation for it be to legalized

point is advertisers always prepare in advance and have multiple concepts for the "just in case" - especially if its potentially a big money maker

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
yes,,, they put in the rule a couple of years ago, that these blindside crackback blocks on returns are illegal. The Rams have had a few of them called on similar blocks, that have wiped out long returns including a TD by Austin.
and thats even more stupid... are you supposed to tap him on the shoulder and ask him if he minds that you tackle him??

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Cowboys announced their training camp schedule a couple days ago. Of course, no Rams on it but the rumor mill still says they are coming. It's set up for a prefect window for them to be there just after the Raider game ... guessing Sunday - Tuesday for 3 days. My guess is they'll play Friday night, travel and rest Saturday, then practice Aug 16-18, travel on Wednesday August 19th.

Part of Cowboys Practice Schedule
Thursday, AUGUST 13, 2015 - No Practice -
Pre-season game Dallas at San Diego

Friday, AUGUST 14, 2015 - No Practice (Rams play Raiders in Oakland)

Saturday, AUGUST 15, 2015 - Practice - 4:00 PM

Sunday, AUGUST 16, 2015 - Pratice - 4:00 PM

Monday, AUGUST 17, 2015 - Practice - 4:00 PM

Tuesday, AUGUST 18, 2015 - Practice - 4:00 PM

Wednesday, AUGUST 19, 2015 - No Practice

Since it's a little less than 3 hour drive for me, I went ahead and booked a room in Ventura for a couple nights. Taking my daughter of all things is a Cowboys fan (Son is a Chiefs fan, can't win). So cross my fingers there's no BIG fires, which is a high possibility at that time of summer, otherwise I'll be there! I'm excited, I haven't been to camp since one summer in Macomb.

Go Rams ... Firecap

200.gif
I live 20 minutes away, from Oxnard, in Simi Valley, I plan on going too! Maybe we'll meet-up their!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great Hit, I kept watching it over, and over, and over!!:D
57254962.jpg

and yet on that hit, I believe a penalty was called, negating a big return by Austin.

Just a shame, it was a pretty Hit!! Their ruining football with these type rules! JMHO!

The classic "Rams hit too hard" penalty....
They better get used to it, their going to have to ..
exaVP3j.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I believe you are right. In the pussified version of the nFL I guess you are supposed to just stand there and let them run into you like setting a pick in basketball??