Overtime episode 6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't get this to play or Download. So what up here. Enlighten me!?!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
They avoided talking about the Rams altogether. I wasted 42 minutes of my life listening to the obvious about other teams. I'm only willing to do so about the Rams but even then...I hope for true insight.

In the future, if someone posts about a podcast on this board...please be sure you have the courtesy to mention it's NOT about the Rams.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apologies @leoram i should continue to explain that it's my Podcast. People enjoy hearing things about the NFL altogether. Not just the Rams.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Apologies @leoram i should continue to explain that it's my Podcast. People enjoy hearing things about the NFL altogether. Not just the Rams.

I enjoy your podcasts on the Rams. Perhaps I was too harsh, my apologies. Just let us know in advance it's not Rams related so I can choose. When I want to know more about other teams, I go to their boards because it's fans like us who really take the time to give in depth, accurate insight.