Overly Optimistic?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
CoachO said:
The thing that sticks out to me when I see these Preseason games, is just how vanilla they are. What that proves to me, is how good this staff really is when they actually put a gameplan together, during the Regular Season games.

Yes, they have upgraded the talent in a short period of time, but it only shows that its still about scheme and execution. This staff is VERY experienced and it is exaggerated once they put all that experience into the detailed game plans together.
Man, it really was (vanilla) too. After rewatching, it was like the Browns and Rams had two ENTIRELY different objectives going into the game, and through the entire 1st quarter. We didn't see any exotic defenses, very little motion and crossing patterns on offense, and guys that normally have their motors revved to 5000RPM kinda seemed like they were jogging.
Yep, and the Browns were dialing up a lot.