Overloaded St. Louis Rams News & Notes @ Noon (Wednesday)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Re: Overloaded St. Louis Rams News & Notes @ Noon (Wednesday

I hope it's for real about Smith, Fletcher, and Salas. Official Ram site isn't exactly "controversial."

Just don't wanna get caught up in the whole "they look so amazing" this early. It's only the 1st minicamp.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I'm on the Smith bandwagon. Yeah he's been underwhelming, and yeah he's been hurt, but yeah he's gonna be a beast this year.

Yeah.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

X said:
I'm on the Smith bandwagon. Yeah he's been underwhelming, and yeah he's been hurt, but yeah he's gonna be a beast this year.

Yeah.

Yeah, well I hope your right. So yeah.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

X said:

Yeah.

I agree and think he will be much better this year, especially with the new O line coach.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Angry Ram said:
I hope it's for real about Smith, Fletcher, and Salas. Official Ram site isn't exactly "controversial."

Just don't wanna get caught up in the whole "they look so amazing" this early. It's only the 1st minicamp.

Good points. But the only thing that was pointed on about Salas and Fletcher is that they are getting healthy. No reason for that not to be accurate. Fletcher himself said his rehab is well ahead of schedule.