Overcoming bad calls.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't know why Bolding crying. I did see him thanking the refs for the win against Dallas.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Play smarter, tougher, better defense when you have a lead, because it's pretty obvious to me that the Rams(or any other teams ) will not get the benefit of any borderline calls when up on the scoreboard. There is an agenda in place that promotes a closer, more exciting game of football.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Whether or not bad calls can be overcome depends a lot on not just the team talent, but how thorough the bad calls were.

I still think there was nothing we could have done differently that would have resulted in a win at SB36...

lasvegasrams

Rookie
correlation is not causation. janoris jenkins missing his assignment like an amateur had nothing to do with the zebras. we had the lead. prepare for bad calls. we've gotten away with some calls too.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
The NFL should have competent and unbiased referees officiating there multi billion dollar business.Some of these calls lately have just been to obvious to think anything other than something is not right here.And the media just conveniently ignores games that are decided by bad calls and instead praise a team for a hard fought win "DALLAS". Winning in the NFL is hard enough,having to beat both another team and ridiculously bad calls is damn near impossible.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
correlation is not causation. janoris jenkins missing his assignment like an amateur had nothing to do with the zebras. we had the lead. prepare for bad calls. we've gotten away with some calls too.

I'm just trying to point out that a bad call doesn't always get washed out by good teams as a lot of ppl keep in pointing out, let alone a very young and inexperienced team.

Also, I hardly see the rams ever get a call roll their way. Especially calls that help shift the momentum of the game.

They either get bogus calls, too many calls, or non calls.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
I'm just trying to point out that a bad call doesn't always get washed out by good teams as a lot of ppl keep in pointing out, let alone a very young and inexperienced team.

Also, I hardly see the rams ever get a call roll their way. Especially calls that help shift the momentum of the game.

They either get bogus calls, too many calls, or non calls.

I 100% agree with your first point about more successful team not being able to overcome the hurdle of a bad call.

I just feel that the bogus Cook PI call didn't need to shift the momentum of the game. JJ was at fault for not guarding Lloyd.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There is an agenda in place that promotes a closer, more exciting game of football.
Closer? More Exciting!? HA!HA!HA!HA! The agenda seems more Like "Deside out-come, and Enrage Fans!! ( Should your comment been in Blue Font!?)

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I 100% agree with your first point about more successful team not being able to overcome the hurdle of a bad call.

I just feel that the bogus Cook PI call didn't need to shift the momentum of the game. JJ was at fault for not guarding Lloyd.
I understand what u are saying but this game is all about emotions.

That crappy call affected the whole team, it gave the niners (very experienced) the chance to exploit it.

I'm pretty sure that Jj play will never happen again, even said that, and I'm damn sure the coaches won't call such a stupid play considering the situation.