Over/Under on Rams win this year at 6.5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
yes I meant real cash- but I wont find it anywhwere at 6 1/2 Still gonna put a grand on the 7 1/2 over. Only injuries beat my bet like it did last year.

I hope you win by week 8.

mimontero

UDFA
This team is clearly on the right path but we should remember that the schedule is brutal. Drawing the AFC West is a shame as even the Raiders should be a much-improved team (still probably a W). Obviously we also have to play our own division which makes for six tough games. Despite finishing 4th in the division last year allowing us the weakest teams from the NFC North (Vikings) and NFC South (Buccaneers), we have the third toughest schedule in the league based on 2013 winning percentages. The NFC East rounds out the schedule and those are never easy teams to play, save Washington. Overall, I think 6.5 is a reasonable over/under. The team is moving in the right direction but a lot has to go right for us to be in the hunt this year, particularly with Sam Bradford who needs to take a huge step forward and stay healthy. We're probably still a year away assuming Bradford pans out.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We got us some ROD millionaires up in this joint.
skrilla3.gif

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...14-nfl-season-over/under-win-totals-nfc-picks

St. Louis Rams, 7.5
Over (-110) / Under (-110)

Another good number from Vegas here. Honestly the NFC West is so difficult to predict because all four teams could be good and they're going to beat the mess out of one another. I love the Rams addition of Aaron Donald to a defensive line with Robert Quinn,Chris Long and Michael Brockers. How do you stop those guys from getting the quarterback? (It's rhetorical. You don't.) Greg Robinson will pave the way for Zac Stacy to run. Sam Bradford has to have one decent year, right???
VERDICT: OVER