Over/Under on Dump Bradford Threads this season set at 100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Here that # will be under, I have no doubt. But out and about it will be way, WAY over.

Didn't you hear? the Rams have upgraded everywhere, it's due or die now for the QB.

I seriously do feel a Warner de ja vue coming soon where we have to watch this QB do great things but in another uni.

For Kurt it was in favor of another Qb to play with Warner's weapons at least...but this time it's going to be so we can get one of those shinny new run-around QB's like Seattle and SF!

Oh, and here is a thread counter you might like to bid on. WHEN the next Qb comes, there will be over or under 1000000000 posts from the Bradford haters who WILL be screaming "we need to up grade the wr's because they suck!' Just like many who wanted Manzeil "and take his college buddy Evans with 1b..."

I honestly could not draw up a worse first round than that.
That's kind of how I feel about our current crop of receivers. "They're young and inexperienced! Give them reps before replacing them!" I keep shouting and no one will listen... ;)

RFIP

Nah, Bradford haters never blame anyone else on the team for anything but Bradford. Mention the WRs and you start getting arguments of "Oh, I guess Bradford needs a PERFECT supporting cast to succeed" and they accuse you of bashing the rest of the team to protect Bradford.

In their mind, replace Bradford, and everything else solves itself.

I can tell you first hand from being at parts of the darkest corners of the internet (lol) that there are many people who say NOW that the wr's are fine, because Sam has to play with them, BUT have openly called for better wr's "if we change qb's"

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Under here at ROD.

Way over everywhere else.

I feel safe here.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'll take the over. When does the count start? I'll bet that other place will have over 100 before the season starts.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'll take the over. When does the count start? I'll bet that other place will have over 100 before the season starts.
A bet on whether that other place will have 100 anti-Bradford threads should be a bet where you bet $1,000 and get $1,001 back if you win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder what the over/under should be on the, "we dont do that like they do on other boards" should be