Over/under: Gurley 2016 production

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Over/under 1600 rushing yards and 15 Touchdowns.

• Over both 1600 yards and 15 TDs

• Over 1600 yards but under 15 TDs

• Under 1600 yards but over 15 TDs

• Under both 1600 yards and 15 TDs

Results are only viewable after voting.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Vote on how much production TG30 puts up next year. I think with another year in between him and his ACL tear he will go over both 1600 yards and 15 TDs, barring any major injury.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
1,725 tds. 15 rushing tds and 3 receiving. :yess:

...including another long one to the house vs. the whiners in THEIR house!

WvuIN02

Starter
I put under 1600 (a lot) but more than 15 tds.

It has nothing to do with Gurley but guys tend to have the sophomore slump with more tape on them and the major thing, teams will stack the box since Gurley is saddled with the leagues worst passing offense.

If the passing offense somehow takes off and he can face 7 man boxes most of the time, it could well be over.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I believe Gurley is capable of putting up those numbers in an NFL season but that's a lot to put on a young player. Without looking it up I think Dickerson is the only Rams RB to hit both benchmarks in one year.

I'd put the over/under at 1200 and 12.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I believe Gurley is capable of putting up those numbers in an NFL season but that's a lot to put on a young player. Without looking it up I think Dickerson is the only Rams RB to hit both benchmarks in one year.

:coach:Tempest, you must have read it wrong. It didn't say "the over/under for the half way mark" of the season. It said the Full season. :whistle: :rockon:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's all gonna depend on the QB we trot out there.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

He almost hit those numbers this past year with only 12 games and coming off an ACL tear. As long as he stays healthy I think he goes well over 1200 yards.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I put under 1600 (a lot) but more than 15 tds.

It has nothing to do with Gurley but guys tend to have the sophomore slump with more tape on them and the major thing, teams will stack the box since Gurley is saddled with the leagues worst passing offense.

If the passing offense somehow takes off and he can face 7 man boxes most of the time, it could well be over.

I honestly don't see how teams can stack the box much more than they did last year. The Ravens and Vikings were bringing 10 guys in the box at times.

I think the passing game will get a bit better next year and Gurley won't be running behind a bunch of backups and rookies.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I put over on the 1600 yards, but under on the 15 TD's. I think it will depend on the Quality of our O-Line Play!!

WvuIN02

Starter
I honestly don't see how teams can stack the box much more than they did last year. The Ravens and Vikings were bringing 10 guys in the box at times.

I think the passing game will get a bit better next year and Gurley won't be running behind a bunch of backups and rookies.

I know, teams were doing it more and more and the Rams lost those games. One dimensional offenses will face one dimensional defenses until they can prove they can be balanced. The passing offense managed to put together a whole 11 touchdowns on the year. Gurley was relatively unknown at the start of the season when he took over, next year with tape and teams keying on him to start the year, I dont see an increase.

Again, not his fault, but the defense in that scenario has the advantage when your offense cant be balanced.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Over/over, if healthy, and we have a serviceable QB.

I think he's just that good.