Over/under: 110 yards for Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
$28 is WAY cheap!!! In my Auction he went for over $40

Big Game

Living The Dream
i'll go under I think Gurley gets about 102. But our new offense will see more passing and Gurley will probably break at least one big run.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Over, by 20 yards at least.

I drafted him #1 in my keeper league. He will be mine...FOREVER!!!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm talking just rushing yards here, do y'all think he goes over or under? I'm thinking over because he's fresh and will probably bust a long run. They are definitely going to be focused on him though.

You mean in the 1st half right? Gurley will bust off 2 long TDs before Benny and Brown beat em up so Gurley can score 2 more in the 4th qtr.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think the strength of this Frisco team is the run d....I'd try to loosen them up with passes...then hit them with Gurley in the 2nd half...

I hope he can bust a few....I see 150+ if we use him as a decoy early...get Case's confidence up...then while they're beaten down, run Gurley in the 4th quarter...

I'm with you.

Run some of the misdirection stuff and get Austin the ball on some sweeps with a little Gurley mixed in the run game and pass game. Then let him pound away and break some big runs while the Rams protect a double-digit lead.

And I still will take the over.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Stacking the box on Gurley, just means more long runs. Because once he is past someone they aint catchin him. I could not believe how quick and fast TG is.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
This will be a very well coordinated running attack the opposition will take most of the year to catch in terms of tendencies. The line is built to run. The 9'er front seven is weaker than circus lemonade.

Coming out party!!!! The league will be on notice and the Whiners will provide the perfect introduction. 200+. Take it to the bank. You saw it here first. This is THE game Fisher/Boras uses to set up the rest of the year. RESPECT this running game or let your defense get pounded into submission. Once this is established, the complete passing game will be revealed and developed.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jim O'Neil has two years of work as DC in Cleveland. Both seasons his defense gave up 4.5 ypc and finished 26th and 27th in the league vs the rush. 9ers have better players, but some question marks too.

Rams OL looks better than it has in many years. Gurley was a beast that made a young line look better than it was last year. Year two with him and them together should be much better, which is scary for our opponents.

Take the over IMO.

RamGod

UDFA
Pretty sure Gurley didn't play a single preseason snap last year to become rookie of the year. AP doesn't need practice and I'm pretty sure neither does Todd. Just feed the Man Child and let Keenum hit some single coverage and we should be fine.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
With no QB and no WRs, he better have over 300

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I bet britt gets a 50 yard td in the 1st quarter and then Gurley takes over the rest of the game. So much over.

fearsomefour

Legend
Fresh legs....could be some tired legs by the fourth quarter.
I going over for Gurley.....
Also going over 40 yards for Malcolm Brown.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Under.

This is one of the few weeks I think the Rams will have the game hand well before the end of the 4th quarter. Gurley's carries will be reduced accordingly once the W is secured.

The 49ers are awful this year and appear to be in even weaker states for the opener. Their defensive line is already decimated by injuries. That spells trouble when games are won and lost in the trenches. Especially since Rams usually play very well in the division and are trying to build this team as one that wins by dictating the line of scrimmage.

I sure hope I didn't jinx us... :O