Over the past 5 weeks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Rams had four games vs playoff level teams, and needed to respond with at least two wins to not only show they belonged but to survive in the playoff chase in a downright nasty NFC field. And here's how it went down:

@ Vikings LOSS 24-7
Saints WIN 26-20
Eagles LOSS 43-35
@ Shithawks WIN 42-7

What's interesting is that the loss to the Vikings the Rams were in it well into the fourth quarter until the secondary fell apart with injury. But I do give the Vikes cred for the win of course, mind you. And vs the Eagles they were in the driver's seat deep in the 4th quarter only to choke it away.

Now with the wins I didn't expect the dominance they showed in Seattle. In fact I admittedly did not like the matchup, and had outright concerns about our defense. But man I gotta tell you dudes: bein wrong never felt so damn good. We's goin to the playoffs MFers, and oh btw this team has shown they have as good a shot as anyone!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

if only the d can play that way every week. the rams wouldn't lose.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This stretch was a great testing of the entire team, coaching staff and everyone in the organization.

It has shown this isn't the same ole Rams and that they are ready to make some noise this year and for years to come. Have to agree the trip to Seaderall is always a concern but I felt the defensive front would have a chance to dominate the LOS and put a beat down on Wilson.

Now that they have cleared that test, they are as good as anyone on the road, I don't see a QB in the NFC this crew can't take apart and the Gurley train is rolling.

This team has what it takes and there isn't a team out there who wants to see them in the playoffs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This team has what it takes and there isn't a team out there who wants to see them in the playoffs.

Yeah and I suspect when all is said and done the fact that the Rams drew the other division leaders in such a short amount of time and in the latter half of the season is going to help Goff feel comfortable. He's basically been in the playoffs now over that span of time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i said it after the vikings game that mcvay didn't really bring his A game against them. he was leaving that in his pocket so he could unleash it in the playoffs against them. the loss to the eagles was a blow though. the offense did everything right until the fumble in the 4th, but i attribute that to the players relaxing a little because they thought they had the game won when wentz left the field.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
On the one hand, the Seahawks were a somewhat crippled team due to injuries.

But on the other hand, 42-7 win? Damn!

We are among the top 4 NFC teams. Absolutely no question about it.