Outside of the rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Put me in the camp rooting for SJ and Amendola.

More SJ, than DA...

Amendola is a tough one because the Pats are serious frauds. To root for Amendola is like supporting North Korea.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I lost all my respect of DAnny when he bolted for the $$$. We were the only ones to give him a shot

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I also still root for Danario Alexander. Glad the Rams gave him a chance at least. Also liked the 'Alex Smith succeeding while Kaepernick tumbles'.

And of course SJax.

bluecoconuts

Legend
El Juggernauto said:
I lost all my respect of DAnny when he bolted for the $$$. We were the only ones to give him a shot

Yeah, I don't downright hate him or anything, but I did think it was pretty shitty of him to do. It works out in the end though, we got a better version of him now anyway.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
OK I will throw out something different. I am kinda rooting for Manti Taeo. Musta really sucked finding out your "girlfriend" was a guy. Than everybody threw him under the bus. Than his draft stock slipped. By all accounts he's not a bad dude-deserves a break and I will root for him.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
SaneRamsFan said:
OK I will throw out something different. I am kinda rooting for Manti Taeo. Musta really sucked finding out your "girlfriend" was a guy. Than everybody threw him under the bus. Than his draft stock slipped. By all accounts he's not a bad dude-deserves a break and I will root for him.
Dudes jersey is the number one seller i dont think he is lacking in support

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'd like to see Welker be the AFC mvp and lead the broncos to the Super Bowl. In a related story I'd like to see Danny patriot only be able to play in less than 40% of the games for his shit franchise this year,,, and for the remainder of his time there.

Broncos lose in SB to Rams btw... Welker has no catches against our D.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I honestly can't think of one player, not wearing horns, that I want to see do well. I loved SJ, DA, Gibson and DX when they were with us, and totally respect DX's determination, but as for wanting them to "do well", nah that's just not me. Exactly the reason I cannot participate in fantasy football.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Id have to say hands down SJ and DA. Love DA's determination and glad he did well last year after cut him.... hope he tears it up against the AFC west this year. As for SJ I'd love to see him get a ring and solidify his HOF potential. He was on some really sucky Rams teams all those years and if you couldn't root for him to do for us after the classy way he played and stayed in our franchise I don't know what to say for you....

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The Rammer said:
Id have to say hands down SJ and DA. Love DA's determination and glad he did well last year after cut him.... hope he tears it up against the AFC west this year. As for SJ I'd love to see him get a ring and solidify his HOF potential. He was on some really sucky Rams teams all those years and if you couldn't root for him to do for us after the classy way he played and stayed in our franchise I don't know what to say for you....

But he didn't "stay in our franchise". He bolted because he wasn't willing to be part of a RB squad rather than "the" RB and to chase a ring. I think he'll regret not staying in STL.