Outside of the rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Name one player you want to see hav an awesome year.

For me is D.Alexander, I think he is gonna blow up this year, he could very easily surpass 1,000 yards and 10 TD's

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I would like to see Alex Smith have a Pro Bowl year and then see Krapernick fall apart.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Steven Jackson.

And if the Rams can't do it then I want to see him and the Falcons take out the Seahawks and 49ers in the playoff on the way to the SB.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
LesBaker said:
Steven Jackson.

And if the Rams can't do it then I want to see him and the Falcons take out the Seahawks and 49ers in the playoff on the way to the SB.
Wouldnt it suck for sj if the falcons got knocked out in the nfc championship by the rams

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Rabid Ram said:
LesBaker said:
Steven Jackson.

Wouldnt it suck for sj if the falcons got knocked out in the nfc championship by the rams

It's a very strong possibility!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Whoever I pick in the third or fourth round of my fantasy draft. :lol:

Seriously though, I'd like to see SJ have a pretty good year. Dudes a class act and deserves the chance to win

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
Whoever I pick in the third or fourth round of my fantasy draft. :lol:

Seriously though, I'd like to see SJ have a pretty good year. Dudes a class act and deserves the chance to win
There's a slight chance (maybe higher than that even) that he landed himself on the wrong team. According to Brian McIntyre of The Shutdown Corner at Yahoo, anyway.

And here’s the nightmare scenario: The young offensive linemen struggle to replace McClure and Clabo and Jackson shows his advanced age. Umenyiora isn't as effective as Abraham while the young starters in the secondary are victimized by a schedule that includes Drew Brees and Cam Newton twice, plus Sam Bradford (who has improved weapons around him), Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer, Tom Brady, Robert Griffin and Aaron Rodgers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/shutdown-countdown-atlanta-falcons-face-tougher-schedule-2013-150703114.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 03114.html</a>

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Jackson. Seeing him win a SB is the next best thing. And if we knock them out in the Playoffs, that'd be a bitter sweet victory for me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah SJack obviously.

I don't want Arizona to win the division but I hope they beat SF and the seaworms and finish 2nd. That would be awesome.

Of course I want the Steelers to win the AFC as usual.

A55VA6

Legend
Jamaal Charles.

Guy is an unbelievable talent. When healthy, he can be Adrian Peterson like. Hope he has a good season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I kinda hope Gibby has a good season. I don't like the Dolphins (at all), but I've always had a soft spot for Gibson. I think he will too since he won't be the primary option in the offense. Kinda like Laurent Robinson when he went to Dallas.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
I kinda hope Gibby has a good season. I don't like the Dolphins (at all), but I've always had a soft spot for Gibson. I think he will too since he won't be the primary option in the offense. Kinda like Laurent Robinson when he went to Dallas.

From your keyboard, to Gods ears. Love me some BGibs. On the contrary, I hope Dola has a crappy year. Never had the <3 for him that I have for Gibby. Not sure why, just never have. The fact that he is a shitriot now may have something to do with this however...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

A55VA6

Legend
Faceplant said:
X said:

From your keyboard, to Gods ears. Love me some BGibs. On the contrary, I hope Dola has a crappy year. Never had the <3 for him that I have for Gibby. Not sure why, just never have. The fact that he is a shitriot now may have something to do with this however...

I hope Danny has a terrible season. But Brady will probably target him 20 times a game..

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
A55VA6 said:
Faceplant said:
X said:

I hope Danny has a terrible season. But Brady will probably target him 20 times a game..
Leading to him getting injured within 2-3 weeks of the season...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Danny and SJ tear it up. I also hope the Patriots are garbage. I have all sorts of respect for Amendola.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jackson, Amendola, and Gibson because of the compensation pick(s) that we could possibly get if they had great seasons (still hope that the Cheatriots suck ass, though).

Also, the former Missouri Tigers players that I've watched over the years: Sean "Spoon" Weatherspoon, William Moore, Aldon Smith (even though I want his team to crash and burn), Ziggy Hood, Jeremy Maclin (in terms of having a full recovery), and all of the rest...except for Blaine Gabbert. Shit, I intensely dislike that guy so much.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rabid Ram said:
LesBaker said:
Steven Jackson.

Wouldn't suck for me.

I'm sure it would for SJ39. :lol:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
ramsince62 said:
jrry32 said:
I hope Danny and SJ tear it up. I also hope the Patriots are garbage. I have all sorts of respect for Amendola.

:good1: :brava:
I liked those guys as players for us, but Danny in New England...and SJ in Atlanta in the NFC. IMO, both these players could have stayed, but left. Fuck em. I disliked from SJ's facebook page. They are dead to me :twisted: