out coached?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I've seen a lot of people saying we got out coached this game? Please explain because I didn't see it that way. I was at the game and plays were there to be made we just didn't make them. Like on that 21 yard pass to Britt as hill was rolling out of the pocket... Tavon Austin was basically doing jumping jacks 60yrds down the field on the opposite side wide open. Or how about just about every 3rd Down every one was playing man and no one could cover a giant. Remember that 4th and 1 were the giants were about to punt and we jump off sides? How the hell does that happen? Then we have 2 dropped ints. Don't forget the epic breakdown of the sesecondary giving up another long td. Hill over throws a wide open cook for an easy td. He under threw a wide open Britt (his arm sucks in person) for another easy td.

And how about Hill waiting for the recievers to turn around and look at him before he throws the ball. Watching him and Eli... there is a Big difference. . Eli threw the ball before the recievers ever turned their head. As they were breaking on the route the ball left his hands. There was basically no defense for his throws and his recievers routes. We were not out coached just out played