Out at Rams Park

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well we were out setting up for training camp and say a handful of players out on the field everyday this week. Courtland Finnegan and Barrett Jones were the only 2 guys I definitely knew...but I was told a few of the players were guys rehabbing injuries and the rest were just guys that were getting a jump on getting into camp shape.

So, nothing too juicy, but I thought some of you might wanna hear about it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man I love hearing all I can concerning camp. Appreciate anything you can share... especially pics.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Man I love hearing all I can concerning camp. Appreciate anything you can share... especially pics.

Well, the only pics I took setting up was of our equipment...nothing that would be very interesting around here. :cheese:

But be sure to like us on Facebook to see anything that we might be posting regarding the Rams! (shameless plug)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/KLANCE-Unlimited/249008978053

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sum, u suck! I'm too damn jealous!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Sum, u suck! I'm too damn jealous!

Nah...just some long days in the sun...nothing to be jealous of quite yet. I hope something cool happens that you will all be jealous of! :bign:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

Ditto that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Selassie I said:

Well, the only pics I took setting up was of our equipment...nothing that would be very interesting around here. :cheese:

But be sure to like us on Facebook to see anything that we might be posting regarding the Rams! (shameless plug)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/KLANCE-Unlimited/249008978053

Pretty sure I already liked. It seems to only offer me the option to unlike so I must have. Can't wait for reports.

And shameless plug hell. I do it all the time. Gotta get in your digs.