Our Young Guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I don't know about everyone else but I'm actually really excited to see how well our young guys develop in the next few years.

McDonald
McLeod
Stacy
Gaines
Ogletree
Westbrooks
Bailey
Austin
among the bunch of young talent we have.

All of these guys have a TON of upside and most were STEALS (Ogletree could be considered a steal as well).
Opinions?

Rams0307

The Rams have plenty of young talent to become a good team, now they just need to make it happen. Bradford going down is a huge blow because he misses out on another year of building chemistry with guys like Quick, Bailey, Britt, and Austin. If he's not back next year and we draft a good QB, we should be a really good team. If he comes back next year, I pray he's healthy the rest of his career because he was really coming into his own.

TXRams86

The Infamous
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams have plenty of young talent to become a good team, now they just need to make it happen. Bradford going down is a huge blow because he misses out on another year of building chemistry with guys like Quick, Bailey, Britt, and Austin. If he's not back next year and we draft a good QB, we should be a really good team. If he comes back next year, I pray he's healthy the rest of his career because he was really coming into his own.
has he even had surgery yet? if not, i can't imagine he would be back week 1 of the regular season (IF he came back healthy). considering 2nd ACL tears take longer to heal than the first, plus the ability to play 100% is almost non-existent, we have to hope that we either draft a great qb to develop with our young guys, or davis/keenum becomes our QB of the future. But all negatives aside, our young guys are playing for a good set of coaches and I hope learn well. Vets like Britt bring an added dimension of coaching for guys like Quick.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
has he even had surgery yet? if not, i can't imagine he would be back week 1 of the regular season (IF he came back healthy). considering 2nd ACL tears take longer to heal than the first, plus the ability to play 100% is almost non-existent, we have to hope that we either draft a great qb to develop with our young guys, or davis/keenum becomes our QB of the future. But all negatives aside, our young guys are playing for a good set of coaches and I hope learn well. Vets like Britt bring an added dimension of coaching for guys like Quick.
He had the surgery last Monday, and is already back in STL. Will be in the building, working with all the QBs, sitting in the meetings, attending practice when he can, and will start his rehab when given the green light.