Our WR Group

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
No, I am not - they are 15th in recieving yard and last in TDs at 0 - the only group of recievers to not find the endzone yet this season. Those are reciever stats.

Yes, the points per game is an overall offensive stat - so that is not fully on the recievers.

I just do not think that 0 TDs can be considered productive (last in NFL).

Yes, I do like what quick has shown so far. But he has 0 TDs and has faced two weaker teams so far.

I do realize that it is with a 2nd and 3rd string QB. But the fact is that this team will not win many games if the recievers can't find the endzone - and that is only going to get tougher as the season progresses.

We won yesterday on the back of a solid defense and special teams. The recievers still need to pick up their game for this team to succeed this season (and they are not only ones).
You can't be serious, you're trying to use TDs as a measure of how good our receiving corp is... With our 3rd stringer in? On a power running team? Lets not beat around the bush here, with Bradford and Hill out, the passing game has been less of a focus than it's ever been. Kid only attempts 20 sommat passes a game, 23 this and 29 the last. Compare that to Bradford, who had one game under 30 passing attempts last season and 4 the one before that. They're not throwing the ball, they're middle of pack by design, not from their own inability. It's readily apparent that they don't trust Davis, be it running three times in a row when we needed a score to win or out and out saying he'd be sitting on the bench if Hill was ready to go after the win. Using that is a poor way of measuring people, especially in extreme situations like the 3rd stringer being up.

RamEERS

Pastor
Nope - got to love the special teams yesterday - have to be the envy of the league there. Love our pass rush, love that Quinn is locked up. I like what Quick is showing (not ready to annoint him yet though).

I just am not going to be over excited about a mediocre win. (Not going to be Miss. getting excited cause we beat a Kentucky or Vandy for example - and act like that puts us in the league of Bama...maybe bad example...but the one that comes to mind). I will take the win, glad we won it, just not going to get over excited about it.

Coach I get what you are saying...but at the end of the day this team is not scoring TDs and that is partially on the players (all of them on O). Sometimes when we talk about the offense I feel like we walk into room full of people and ask who is responsible and we get everyone pointing fingers at everyone else. At some point I quit caring why it isn't happening so much as that I care that it isn't happening.

Back to the point, I am still worried about the WR, the growth of quick has lessened that a bit, but overall I still have my concerns that this is a below average group of recievers. (when will they quit being a concern - as a group when I feel they are better than half the recieving corps out there, individually when each is better than 1/2 the guys at their same rank in the league (i.e. wr1 v wr1, wr 2 v wr2, etc.).

BTW regarding TA - that was was a painful play yesterday, and I know some have said he is undersized....but noone is not feeling that hit....period....a person just isn't supposed to bend like that.....

hush... wishing him the best and pretending I didn't see the knee bend that way