Our updated draft slots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
6 picks in the last 2 rounds. With the roster improved we may have a hard time getting all 6 on the roster. May need to package the non-comp picks and move up for better quality.
I could see trading down from 2 if we find a taker and at 13 then moving back into the first round for a third pick in the first.
I also like the idea of moving up with the non comp picks.
Back up QB is no longer an emergency, DT depth has been improved for one year at least.
I could see a first round (for example) with Lewan, Pryor and Donald being added while keeping out 2nd and 3rd picks in tact by moving down then back up.
These are more long term sort of picks. At that point O line depth, additional secondary help, LB depth, back up QB all sort of even out and the team could just focus on drafting for talent not position.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Thought I would add the revised draft numbers to the Rams draft. Anyone notice that the 9ers have 6 selections in the first 3 rounds:mad:

1-Round 1 #2
2-Round 1 #13
3-Round 2 #44
4-Round 3 #75
5-Round 4 #110
6-Round 5 #153
7-Round 6 #188
8-Round 6 (COMP)#214
9-Round 7 #226
10-Round 7 #241
11-Round 7 (COMP)#249
12-Round 7 (COMP)#250