Our third QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think Hekker has an inside track to be ST player of the week,he did a great job punting today and that 2 point conversion was a work of art

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think Hekker has an inside track to be ST player of the week,he did a great job punting today and that 2 point conversion was a work of art

If they keep electing punters into the HOF... naaaaa.

(maybe?)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Hekker elevates our special teams production dramatically. It must be troubling for other teams to have to wonder if it's a fake on every special teams play.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hekker elevates our special teams production dramatically. It must be troubling for other teams to have to wonder if it's a fake on every special teams play.

Yeah, I love how other fans say the Rams have to use tricks to win. Every play involves tricks of some kind, Rams just use the ones that make the other team look gullible.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
IMO, yesterday was a perfect example of just what Hekker and the Rams Special Teams do for this team's success. We have come to take his punting for granted and the coverage units as well.

One has to look no further than the Washington punter yesterday. He didn't seem to have the ability to do anything other than just let it rip right down the middle of the field, allowing Austin to have free reign to return punt after punt all day long. He amassed 140+ return yards, and that doesn't include the "illegal fair catch" return that was negated by the penalty.

Conversely Hekker and the Rams punted 4 times with 3 of the 4 inside the 20, and a grand total of 2 return yards. It's no wonder to me why they locked him up for the next 6 years.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
IMO, yesterday was a perfect example of just what Hekker and the Rams Special Teams do for this team's success. We have come to take his punting for granted and the coverage units as well.

One has to look no further than the Washington punter yesterday. He didn't seem to have the ability to do anything other than just let it rip right down the middle of the field, allowing Austin to have free reign to return punt after punt all day long. He amassed 140+ return yards, and that doesn't include the "illegal fair catch" return that was negated by the penalty.

Conversely Hekker and the Rams punted 4 times with 3 of the 4 inside the 20, and a grand total of 2 return yards. It's no wonder to me why they locked him up for the next 6 years.
Amen.

RamzFanz

Damnit

He makes the Rams offense and defense look better than they are. Rams' STs are controlling field position. Cunningham deserves a lot of credit for that also.

Quite frankly, without Hekker, Cunningham, and the ST tackles, there are probably no shutouts. Not allowing teams into the red zone for two entire games?!? That requires field position.