Our Roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm just happy that the Rams have these problems. There was a time that Richardson was a no brainer to make the roster. Now he is a question mark. There was a time that Sherman would have been a possible starter. Now he is a possible practice squad guy. The RG3 trade and Snead and Fisher's remake of the roster between signing and cutting players and drafting good players has turned one of the most abysmal rosters ever in the NFL into one of the best in a few short years.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

If you go to the 4:15 mark, when Les Snead starts talking about the Tre Mason pick, he brings up Zac, Benny, and Isaiah. Probably doesn't mean anything, but since the Pead/Richardson argument is pretty big on the board, thought it'd be nice to bring up.

BTW did Snead really say anything in that video? I only saw and heard Michelle. I don't even recall Burmeister speaking at all.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
DRich played about 1 qtr without turf tow last season.

scifiman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I feel like him and Givens were in the same boat in that respect.
I dont really know what was going on with Givens or if it was really him or not. This year will tell.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
A couple head scratchers here to me...but most glaringly is your absence of Alex Carrington. And who the heck is Sherman?
And although Pead has all but been a failure as a RB, he's played a lot of special teams. Watts will need to have shown quite a bit in that regard to take that spot from Pead.
Exactly my FIRST thought was what about Carrington....Alot on this board and in general under estimate him and I fully expected him to overtake Langford as our Starter by the end of the season which won't happen with Donald here. Is is essentially solid depth and better than Cudjo can ever think or dream of being.

nighttrain

Legend
I'm just happy that the Rams have these problems. There was a time that Richardson was a no brainer to make the roster. Now he is a question mark. There was a time that Sherman would have been a possible starter. Now he is a possible practice squad guy. The RG3 trade and Snead and Fisher's remake of the roster between signing and cutting players and drafting good players has turned one of the most abysmal rosters ever in the NFL into one of the best in a few short years.
Richardson? adios and thanks
train

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Davis still has a year of experience while healthy, and the 4.4 speed, cant teach it.
train
Going to be a fun training camp.

McDonald, Daniels, Davis, Alexander competing at safety.

I guess McLeod and Joyner and Bryant compete for that nickel spot?

There's so much versatility, I don't know if they ever really wanted McLeod to start at nickel, so who knows where they want to play everyone. I could see Joyner making a wicked safety though.