Our Next QB.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get drafting for extreme potential. But considering all the issues that Sam Bradford dealt with, much of which wasn't his fault (lack of surrounding talent/protection/different OC's in consecutive years). We drafted Bradford when he was coming off an injury from OU. We signed other players like Scott Wells that needed sugery before they ever played a snap for the Rams.

NO MAS!

I want the next iron man QB, instead of just talent....Brett Favre clone, are you in the 2015 Draft?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I get drafting for extreme potential. But considering all the issues that Sam Bradford dealt with, much of which wasn't his fault (lack of surrounding talent/protection/different OC's in consecutive years). We drafted Bradford when he was coming off an injury from OU. We signed other players like Scott Wells that needed sugery before they ever played a snap for the Rams.

NO MAS!

I want the next iron man QB, instead of just talent....Brett Favre clone, are you in the 2015 Draft?

Kevin Hogan from Stanford is probably your best bet.

Will be eagerly watching Michigan State @ Oregon tomorrow, I doubt Mariota will be in reach, but I want to see improvement in the mental side of the game from Cook, he'll move to the top of my realistic wish list with a good showing.

iced

Until they get inside Sam's knee, I'm not so sure he's done for the year...I'll wait.

you mean this year or next year? cause he's not on the IR-return list....and that only goes to one player

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Whether Sam comes back or not, I'd love for the Rams to take a good hard look at Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Is he good? Quick release?

Quick release? No. He winds up like Tebow. :whistle:

Want Quick release, and a guy that's built to take Hits? Bryce Petty is your man. But he's currently going through a back injury. He may play through it this week.

Edit: Just looked it up, and he's questionable for the game tomorrow with 2 broken vertebrae. ouch.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
There is no way to know if any player will be injury free.... while I do agree that the rams need to draft a wb in the first three rounds I still think Bradford is the starter next year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
LoyalRam it's time for a Ram signal caller to don the number 18 again!
13368459-standard.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Want Quick release, and a guy that's built to take Hits? Bryce Petty is your man. But he's currently going through a back injury. He may play through it this week.

Edit: Just looked it up, and he's questionable for the game tomorrow with 2 broken vertebrae. ouch.
Maybe he has an off year and is available in 2nd or 3rd round. I like this kid. I'm not overly impressed with the QB crop and think guys like Cook and Mariota will get over drafted.
As for Hogan, please no....

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Two broken vertebrae!?!?!?!
:eek:

Rams0307

Connor Cook, Christian Hackenberg, and Jameis Winston are my favorites so far, but that will change as the season goes obviously.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Taylor Kelly from ASU is a guy to watch out for. Getting overlooked in the Big 12 but he is my QB that will emerge this year and could be a nice 2nd round pick to build around.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sam Bradford all the way, but, we can draft one to groom in the first round. It's all about value, though.