Our newest member!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Hey all, It's been awhile since I posted anything due to life's events.... but I always take a little time to lurk the forums every week. I just wanted to let you all know that I am now the proud father of the little Mia! She came to us a little ahead of schedule but mother and baby and doing great! I should be back to talk football in the near future!

Cheers mates!
DSC_0027.JPG

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congratulations man. You just can't ever relive that feeling. Even if you have more than one, they are all different and unforgettable. Health to your family.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey all, It's been awhile since I posted anything due to life's events.... but I always take a little time to lurk the forums every week. I just wanted to let you all know that I am now the proud father of the little Mia! She came to us a little ahead of schedule but mother and baby and doing great! I should be back to talk football in the near future!

Cheers mates!View attachment 12325

That is a beautiful baby! Wow! Congratulations!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
MANY CONGRATS!!!

Where's the Rams onesie???

It's never too early to start, ya know... And don't forget a plushie... And maybe a Rams mobile...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Congrats!!! Get your little girl some Rams dresses. That was one of the first I bought my little girl.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Cheers mates!View attachment 12325

Congratulations to the Proud Papa!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Incredibly beautiful Brother. Congratulations! Nothing makes your life more relevant, than being a parent.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Looks like she's got a head start in the cute department as well

Congrats , (y)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Your life just changed for the better! Congrats! We'll talk about worrying for the rest of your life later. ;)