Our new fullback (UDFA Todd Anderson) is the Hulk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
315lbs 18 times.
Freaking kidding me? :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1O5XMmFG6o[/youtube]

Name: Todd Anderson
College: Michigan State
Height: 6-2
Weight: 267
Position: FB
Pos2: LB
Class/Draft Year: Sr/2012
40 Time: 5.10
40 Low: 4.94
40 High: 5.18

03/17/12 - Todd Anderson is a beast in the gym at Michigan State. Anderson, the team's fullback last season as a senior and a former defensive end, cranked out 35 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press at MSU's pro day Wednesday -- easily the best of all the players on display for NFL coaches and scouts. Anderson was looking for more -- defensive tackle Jerel Worthy had the second-highest total at 28 -- but was not too disappointed with his display of brute strength. "I've done up to 45 by myself, but I'll take 35," Anderson said afterward. "I think I could have gotten a few more. I've been on top of the board (at MSU) for a while." At 6-foot-1 and 267 pounds, Anderson is a battering ram. He has decent speed (about 4.9-5.0 for the 40), with a vertical leap of 29 inches. But he just loves to lift weights. "That's my thing -- I live in the weight room," he said. He said a couple of NFL teams Wednesday showed interest in him. "I spoke to the Rams and Falcons," Anderson said. "Fullbacks are a dying breed in college, but luckily there are still some in the NFL. It's a waiting game now to see if I get drafted."

12/03/11 - SCOUTING THE OFFENSE: That's three straight impressive rushing performances and counting for the Spartans, and four straight games with 31 points or more. QB Kirk Cousins is on fire, his receivers are playing well, the line is playing much better than it did earlier in the season and this offense looks ready for Wisconsin. PLAYERS TO WATCH: FB Todd Anderson - The senior has been a big part of MSU's emerging rushing attack and will take aim at Wisconsin LB Chris Borland.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Dang. Im embarrassed to say 315 is my max. smh :nono:

Dude looks like a beast. Britt Miller may have some competition. Calvin Middleton may be a FB too. That video you posted of him, X, was crazy.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I think he's going to give the Drunken Fish some competition.

steferfootball

Starter