Our new CB duo was #32 and #37 on last years top 100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
THIS!^^ And Free Agency doesn't start until next week!!(y);):D I don't know if the Rams will even look at CB's in the Draft!!:LOL:

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I honestly think that our secondary now is a top 3 secondary.

How we shake out with Jacksonville and Minnesota, I dunno, but we're gonna be up there.

I don't think we'll have the struggle we had last year. Talib is IN Wade's system already and Peters isn't gonna forget how to cover, break on the ball or anticipate.

If Wade addresses his BIGGEST need now...which I agree is getting a Von Miller-type. Obviously, we're not gonna get a Von Miller, but who knows? The Rams might take Harold Landry and he's a guy who could stand out as a rookie in Wade's system. (I don't have the best feeling about Sam Hubbard. He strikes me as a Connor Barwin-type and we need a Von Miller-type)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
THIS!^^ An d Free Agency doesn't start until next week!!(y);):D I don't know if the Rams will even look at CB's in the Draft!!:LOL:

Depending on what happens with FA, I could see the Rams going for Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa.

He's a tall, ballhawking cover CB.

I could see them grooming him to be Talib's replacement and he'd have 1-2 years to learn and be able to step up.

I wouldn't be sad AT ALL if we went Joshua Jackson. Maintaining a solid secondary is to keep getting closers.

With Wade's D, we'll now...
serveimage

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whether the Rams take a CB I think depends on what happens with NRC, and whether they cut Kayvon. Even then, I could see them taking a developmental/ST guy late

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
As long as our roster stays relatively healthy and our offense maintains or improves their performance, our secondary will look better than MIN and JAX thanks to playing with fresh legs.

Rainram

Starter
I like that we’ve added players that have post-season experience too. Shields and Talib have seen the playoffs and both have a ring. That’s not a bad thing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I honestly think that our secondary now is a top 3 secondary.

How we shake out with Jacksonville and Minnesota, I dunno, but we're gonna be up there.

I don't think we'll have the struggle we had last year. Talib is IN Wade's system already and Peters isn't gonna forget how to cover, break on the ball or anticipate.

If Wade addresses his BIGGEST need now...which I agree is getting a Von Miller-type. Obviously, we're not gonna get a Von Miller, but who knows? The Rams might take Harold Landry and he's a guy who could stand out as a rookie in Wade's system. (I don't have the best feeling about Sam Hubbard. He strikes me as a Connor Barwin-type and we need a Von Miller-type)
"Les Snead is not done. Reports from Adam Schefter are that the Rams have traded five 6th round picks for Denver's Von Miller. Further details are forthcoming~NFL Network
vw8d6n4.png

TexasRam

Legend
I’m thinking Kayvon Webster will be cut. Saving about 3 million.

We could then put that money towards NRC or Hill.

Don’t forget to come back here and thank me when I am right. (y)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But but but.... Our late round picks!!