Our Defense Does Not Need To Be Best In Our Division

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Our defense does not match up against the hawks or 9er def, only their offense. We can have the 3rd best defense in our division, but if our defense is just as diligent in limiting scoring, and our offense is good enough to score more points against them than they can against us, guess who wins?

That said, I would rather have the best offense and defense in our division.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Our defense has the parts to be the best, just not the experience, or the focus. Next year could be the difference.

MFaulk107

The Realness
True, we gotta be a close 2nd or 3rd best defense I think!
Our O would be a looot better if we stopped dropping passes in our hands...

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Our defense has the parts to be the best, just not the experience, or the focus. Next year could be the difference.
I can guarantee now that we got Gregg Williams we will have the focus to be the best, GW is exactly the type of DC we need to run this defense!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The NFC West is all stout defenses and average offenses. Every team in this division devotes so much to defense because offense is their rivals weakness. I can't see reversing this philosophy now. I have seen us play our best football in our division with a heavy defensive focus but I suppose it tilts either way.

One thing is for sure, the best overall team is going to take the division so we should draft what we need most and leave no obvious weak spots to be exploited.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
You're right.

Our defence doesn't have to be the best in the division; it just has to have the most missed calls.