Our boy Foles on NFL replay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We need more creativity on O...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The 49ers game was bullcrap. That was NOT offensive pass interference.

On the bright side, they're imploding like a motherfucker. It's probably karma for all that ugly ass shit that's happening throughout the league.

ausmurp

Starter
That game the chargers game, the 49ers game at home. We should have won 9-10 games

If we have Foles last yr we do win 10 games.

He looks good against the Redskins. I know their D wasn't good but I keep seeing him do things Bradford cannot do. 1. Foles throws excellent screen passes and that is something our offense has missed since Faulk days with Warner. Bradford never could get the screen pass down. 2. Foles throws very accurate on the run. 3. Foles does not have his passes batted down which was an issue with Bradford. I looked back at a few other games - no bat downs. Bradford seemed to have a few 3rd dn passes batted down EVERY GAME and that was always something that annoyed the living shit out of me. 4. Foles is down right good in the red zone. He has that killer mentality that Bradford never had in red zone.