Our biggest FA splash will be at...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Our biggest FA splash will be at;

• OG

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • OT

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • LB

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • S

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • WR

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • RB

• Other

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Where do you see our "biggest FA" coming from?

I'm going to guess Safety. Louis Delmas makes a lot of sense, young, injured a little, needs to reestablish himself and the dollars should be right. His familiarity with our DC seems to help too.

My second guess will be OT. I could see a run at Loadholt or Baker.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
If I had to guess it would be safety or tackle. Draft is pretty deep in safeties so getting a tackle, then using the draft to go safety would make sense too. Then again, we need more than 1 safety so... Idk.

My gut says safety so I'm votin safety.

A55VA6

Legend
I just have a feeling we'll grab a safety. Get a proven one to come in and start, rather than draft.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Voted Safety. Would like to see Kenny Phillips brought in.

If we bring in a safety, he may not be the biggest name or the most expensive, but IMO he will have the biggest impact. I could see us targeting a big name RB like Turner or Mendenhall and a top tier Olineman as well

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I picked linebacker(Philip Wheeler), but wouldn't be surprised if it's WR, and RB, a little insurance now that SJ is not coming back. We only have 3 returning players at WR, and drafting another rookie, even a good one will not be the answer this year. Our team is basically built now. After this period and the draft, it is time to win.

The safety class is deep, we will not overpay for one in FA.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I voted tackle,NOT because we are not going to go after anyone at another pos. I just think if we break the bank that's where we'll do it. O-line has been the position with the most "flux" and we are weakest at OT.
I expect a RB , but not a high dollar signing .
Safety ,I expect to be a top three draft pick not FA, but it certainly is IMO a high priority position of need I just think we are going to draft to get a secondary of near equal age to "come of age" together.

I believe in a theory I call unit theory,if you have the best secondary or LB's or DLine ,the rest can be average and the whole defense looks dominant.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I voted safety

My free agent wish list is as follows (not in any particular order). I know we couldn't get all of these guys but a combo of one or two of these guys would be quite a haul:

WR: Boldin or trade for Cruz (pick #16)

TE: Cook, Keller, Bennett (wanted him last year), Fasano (cheaper)

RT: Loadholt, Eric Winston (In my opinion Vollmer & Smith will be too pricey)

LG: Would rather address through draft

C: Rob Turner to be backup center (guard only in a pinch)

RB: Draft

DE: Will Hayes!!!

DT: Cudjo

OLB: Darryl Smith, Philip Wheeler, Erin Henderson (wanted him last year)

S: Goldson, Quin, Delmas, Phillips

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I picked te because i believe fisher gets all giddy at the thought of his new qb throwing passes to the freak jared cook. he has never had a qb such as sam throwing his way.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
WR. Just a feeling. Already have young guys here and Danny/Brandon Gibson about to go...need a veteran presence.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I went for Safety - they sured up CB last year with Finnegan (then drafting Janoris and Trumaine) I can see them bringing in a solid FA saftey and drafting 2 safetys - one early (maybe round 2 and one in the later rounds)

nighttrain

Legend
rams24/7 said:
I voted safety

My free agent wish list is as follows (not in any particular order). I know we couldn't get all of these guys but a combo of one or two of these guys would be quite a haul:

WR: Boldin or trade for Cruz (pick #16)

TE: Cook, Keller, Bennett (wanted him last year), Fasano (cheaper)

RT: Loadholt, Eric Winston (In my opinion Vollmer & Smith will be too pricey)

LG: Would rather address through draft

C: Rob Turner to be backup center (guard only in a pinch)

RB: Draft

DE: Will Hayes!!!

DT: Cudjo

OLB: Darryl Smith, Philip Wheeler, Erin Henderson (wanted him last year)

S: Goldson, Quin, Delmas, Phillips
My wish list would be Loadholt, Gouldson, and a fast OLB (Henderson?), i think we can afford all three...
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I went with Tackle tho Safety would be my next guess. I'm just not seeing the top end WR that will provide impact and be in our price range.