Our Almost DC who chose the Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
seanrob.0.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I loved it. I am not a Rob Ryan (or Rex for that matter) fan. His flipping the keys on Fishers desk was the best thing that happened to the Rams. He has had way more failures than successes and it seems that this season is headed down the Failure road.

It seems that Payton is getting tired of his act. Ripping coaches on the field doesnt happen that often. Payton is a pretty disciplined guy and Ryan is the EXACT opposite. They were bound to clash.

Glad you aren't a Rams coach Fatass!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And that was BEFORE the final drive that ended with busted coverage resulting in a win. Uncomfortable ride home.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
"I'm going to work for Asshole Face!"

Looks like it's working out well...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure Rob Ryan suffers from diminished gluteal syndrome.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
Hey! Give the guy a break he's feeding for two! In this video you can clearly tell he's pregnant!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Is that what a filet-o-fish does to the gut? Ahh, hell naw, he can't see his manhood

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure Rob Ryan suffers from diminished gluteal syndrome.

Someone needs to tell Rob Ryan that a man's ass isn't like a "man pouch" that you can swivel to the front for convenience. It's meant to wear in the back. That belly could provide enough shade for a tailgate...

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I hate that fatass. I hated the hire when Fisher tabbed him as our DC, and was so happy he moved on. I'm a Payton fan, being as he's from my alma mater (EIU), and I love seeing this doughboy get an ass-chewin'!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
seanrob.0.gif

Took a lipreading course about a decade ago, and I can make this out.

I'm the fucking boss here.
When I want your fucked up opinion, I'll tell you to give it to me.
Now bow down.
I'll tell you when to get back up.