Ouch!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I know it's an Oldie, but it's the off-season :)

vernon-davis-grabbed-crotch_0.jpg

Davis_tweet.png

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
In that pic it looks like McDonald's fingers went inside Davis maybe he was tackled by the vagina and doesn't even have a penis.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
YES, dangit! They ARE allowed to wear cups.

And I wish they would.

I just can't imagine the horror of having to watch Frank Gore's "basket" in 4k...

I think it should be a league rule. If the NFL starts broadcasting in 4k, the players have to wear the same underwear that the JCPenney models wear. Hell, I don't know if they even HAVE genitalia... which is fine by me.

With all these guys going commando, some guy is gonna get "Sehorned", except without anything on underneath, he'll be flappin' in the breeze... which ought to liven up the Sunday night wrap up shows...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
YES, dangit! They ARE allowed to wear cups.

And I wish they would.

I just can't imagine the horror of having to watch Frank Gore's "basket" in 4k...

I think it should be a league rule. If the NFL starts broadcasting in 4k, the players have to wear the same underwear that the JCPenney models wear. Hell, I don't know if they even HAVE genitalia... which is fine by me.

With all these guys going commando, some guy is gonna get "Sehorned", except without anything on underneath, he'll be flappin' in the breeze... which ought to liven up the Sunday night wrap up shows...
Playing in the NFL is likely something, I'm never going to do. I would wear a cup if I was a NFL player because I care a great deal about my penis. I don't want to get kicked and risk losing a testicle.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Playing in the NFL is likely something, I'm never going to do. I would wear a cup if I was a NFL player because I care a great deal about my penis. I don't want to get kicked and risk losing a testicle.
I played ball from the age of 5 until highschool. In popwarner they made us wear a cup and even checked by having us knock on them to prove it. Once highschool came along, they never checked so I never wore one. It simply restricted my movements to much. I'm almost positive that is why these guys don't wear them.