OTA's Offensive Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Such. A. Tease!!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I find it odd that the line works out in sand. Sand is notorious for causing injuries.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thought I saw Steven Jackson there for a moment.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I find it odd that the line works out in sand. Sand is notorious for causing injuries.
Never heard that. I know sand strengthens certain muscles in the lower legs and feet but I had never heard of an increased injury concern. What injuries is it known for?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Never heard that. I know sand strengthens certain muscles in the lower legs and feet but I had never heard of an increased injury concern. What injuries is it known for?

Blowing out knees.

Remember Robert Evans? Pats rookie RB ran for 1,115 yards and 9 TDs. Blew out his knee on the beach playing rookie bowl touch football during the pro bowl and they almost amputated his leg. He took 4 years to come back but his career was essentially over.

He was on my keeper FF team. I was pissed!

That was the end of the rookie bowl.

Not for the squeamish:

RustyRay

Rookie
Just a taste...Today was open to media, so we can hope for some good stories about the practices later today.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
He's a walking preview of what Jack is going to look like 5 years after his retirement.

Demetrius-Rhaney.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

great to see bailey still plucking balls out of the air. sam is gonna love throwing balls in his direction.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Blowing out knees.

Remember Robert Evans? Pats rookie RB ran for 1,115 yards and 9 TDs. Blew out his knee on the beach playing rookie bowl touch football during the pro bowl and they almost amputated his leg. He took 4 years to come back but his career was essentially over.

Not for the squeamish:

His injury had everything to do with getting tangled up with someone rather than sand. Sand is a fantastic way to limit the impact on the limbs, strengthen your lower body, and increase cardio....soft sand that is. This isn't to say injuries can't happen, but sand is not known to be a knee killer....played beach volleyball for a few years at Huntington Beach pier in SoCal...that soft sand was fantastic...hot on the feet at first, but what a workout.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I used to referee sand volleyball and my calves never had a better workout than raking the sand pre-match. Good for ankle strength as well.

RamzFanz

Damnit
His injury had everything to do with getting tangled up with someone rather than sand. Sand is a fantastic way to limit the impact on the limbs, strengthen your lower body, and increase cardio....soft sand that is. This isn't to say injuries can't happen, but sand is not known to be a knee killer....played beach volleyball for a few years at Huntington Beach pier in SoCal...that soft sand was fantastic...hot on the feet at first, but what a workout.

"Although they offer softer surfaces, running on sand or grass may actually increase the risk of injuries in runners. Although softer than pavement, sports medicine experts report more sprains, strains and even tendonitis from running on uneven and inconsistent surfaces like the beach or grass. Because each step creates varying pressures and forces in the feet, ankles, knees and hips runners most constantly adjust to the surface. Not everyone has the skill or ability to do that easily.

These natural surfaces also tend to slope, and this also creates a dangerous off-center force on the ankles and feet. Over time, running on uneven surfaces can result in tendonitis, inflammation of joints and tendons and even fractures."

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blowing out knees.

Not for the squeamish:

I just threw up