OTA Wired: Rams LB Coach Frank Bush

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Thanks for posting these Denny. I always wonder what the nuances are that the position coaches teach vs Greg Williams or Boras on offense. Interesting to hear the interactions.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Good stuff...I wonder if he's a little worried with Singletary coming in as a consultant???

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
He seems to bring the normal combination of cheerleading/hoping 1% of the teaching comments sink in somewhere. So easy for coaches to see how performing the techniques perfectly at 100% effort in a well-designed drill will translate to becoming better players on the field down the line, yet so universally met by players that don't see that during the boring drills and slack off as much as possible just wanting to get it over with.

I wonder if he's a little worried with Singletary coming in as a consultant???
I'd say good coaches down worry about others coming in but look at it as an opportunity to work with a great LB and get even better. But yes agreed human nature probably always has an element of worried when they bring someone into your territory.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good stuff...I wonder if he's a little worried with Singletary coming in as a consultant???
Ditto This^!!
I would also like to get my hand on one of the Shirts Bush is wearing in this video!(y):D