OTA Twitter Reports: Wells Returns--Person at LT--Bradford at QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Tony Softli ‏@SoftliSTL

Rams Bradford looked good slinging the ball around the yard today. A few sailed on him but overall accuracy was very good.

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Not practicing Fri. were safeties Matt Daniels, Mo Alexander, and Christian Bryant; LT Jake Long, DE William Hayes, and RB Chase Reynolds.

W/Long still rehabbing, Mike Person worked w/starters at LT on Friday; Sean Hooey had done so on Thursday.

As advertised, center Scott Wells returned to work Friday after an excused absence Thursday.

QB Sam Bradford looked sharp during a pair of 7-on-7 drills Fri. In a surprise, he also took part in an 11-on-11 or "team" 2-minute drill

Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

Also on the offensive line, Mike Person got his opportunity to fill in for Long at LT after Sean Hooey handled those duties Thursday.

Safeties Christian Bryant, Mo Alexander, Matt Daniels, DEs William Hayes, Sammy Brown, RB Chase Reynolds, OT Jake Long didn't participate.

Center Scott Wells back in action today, lining up in his usual spot with the first team offense.

Rams off the practice field Friday afternoon. QB Sam Bradford participated today. Did work in 7 on 7s and even some 11 on 11 in hurry up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks Bill.

Nice to see Bradford in the hurry up so quickly. And Wells being back is good to hear.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
W/Long still rehabbing, Mike Person worked w/starters at LT on Friday; Sean Hooey had done so on Thursday.

Any Person is better than the Hooey they had there before.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Bill.

Nice to see Bradford in the hurry up so quickly. And Wells being back is good to hear.

You're welcome, X

Agree on Bradford, just hope they don't rush it too much.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Any Person is better than the Hooey they had there before.

Do we really know if Mike Person is better than Sean Hooey? Anyway it's obvious they just want Robinson & Saffold to line-up where they want them for September Morn, but IMO, we'll see one of them at LT in pre-season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is Matt Daniels still recovering from the fractured ankle he suffered last season or is this a new ding? This is a guy who needs to be actively healthy for training camp or IMO he'll be among the first cuts. I like what he brings to the table and he's a good kid, but at some point...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Do we really know if Mike Person is better than Sean Hooey? Anyway it's obvious they just want Robinson & Saffold to line-up where they want them for September Morn, but IMO, we'll see one of them at LT in pre-season.
Not really... but that would've ruined the joke. ;)

And I agree that this would tend to indicate they are definitely expecting Long back. Otherwise, you'd have to think Saffold would be getting the reps at LT. (still don't think Robinson is ready for it, which made here a great landing spot for him.)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You know the back up LT's were getting destroyed by Quinn. None the less, I wish they'd go into a bit more detail on the 2 min drills. Who was getting best by who?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
You know the back up LT's were getting destroyed by Quinn. None the less, I wish they'd go into a bit more detail on the 2 min drills. Who was getting best by who?

You guys realize there is very little "live" stuff taking place in these OTAs, right? Shorts, shells and helmets..... and as far as any OL/DL its nothing more than hand wrestling.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You guys realize there is very little "live" stuff taking place in these OTAs, right? Shorts, shells and helmets..... and as far as any OL/DL its nothing more than hand wrestling.

Yeah I know. Just the thought of the match up makes me chuckle, though. Lol

Hooey...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Of course they were - its Robert Quinn vs a backup...

Even if it was training camp I wouldn't be concerned by this - but as CoachO says its OTAS! They're not even hitting properly.

A55VA6

Legend
Bradford seems really ahead of schedule. This is really good. I wish people would realize how hard he works and wants to be great for the team and the fans.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bradford seems really ahead of schedule. This is really good. I wish people would realize how hard he works and wants to be great for the team and the fans.

Everyone realizes that they just want to start seeing results.