OTA report Ernest Jones

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This was outstanding I can understand why the Rams love this guy. He talked about blitzing more and getting down in there and his summer plan is being the best that he can be plus always being available.

Awesome this is the stuff we should be focusing on, they also talked about the Offensive Line and gave a shout out to @Loyal main man Tutu Atwell. Some good clips where you see a couple of other ILB's working with Jones both Rozeboom & Jake the Snake Hummel.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was outstanding I can understand why the Rams love this guy. He talked about blitzing more and getting down in there and his summer plan is being the best that he can be plus always being available.

Awesome this is the stuff we should be focusing on, they also talked about the Offensive Line and gave a shout out to @Loyal main man Tutu Atwell. Some good clips where you see a couple of other ILB's working with Jones both Rozeboom & Jake the Snake Hummel.
Yes, I really enjoyed it. He gave us some great stuff and didn't get trapped by the most impressive rookie and breakout player question. He kinda blurted out Tre really quickly and mentioned his ball skills

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know we are rated in the basement in terms of anticipated wins by most talking heads. Watching this video shows that these Rams might want it more than anyone else when they take the field.
In fact, from what I gather, watching this clip, this new energy and buzz is actually addition by subtraction.
Purge the guys that were on cruise control, minimal passion and minimal off field dedication. We all can get a little sloppy or lazy, but that new guy in the office that comes in, sells more, does more and makes his boss look good, that's what we have here with these new guys. It lights a fire under everyone else.
We have a bunch of excited and enthusiastic new guys now that are also very smart. No summer vacation, that comes later down the road, right now it's all about football and taking it to the next level.
I'm actually the most excited I've been about the new Rams roster since the reboot started. I think this team is going to blow peoples minds. They will not be an easy team to beat because they will be more prepared, more dedicated and more hungry. They will be really entertaining to watch. McVay working his magic will sucker punch most teams who take the field and won't know what hit them until it's too late. For fun, take note. Rams ranked #31 on paper right now. That will be a joke by the end of the year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There will always be coach speak and player speak but usually you can get a feel for what they really think in terms of how the team will perform. I get the feeling that none of them know what they have yet, but they are certainly confident and motivated to be successful and believe they will be. Everyone I have watched from players & coaches to the f.o seems genuinely excited to see what this bunch can do. I am hoping we get to see Bennett to Puka and the rest of the young WRs along with TEs Long & Davis and RBs Williams and the Evans boys. The OL play which is generally a nightmare in pre-season during McVay's tenure will likely be especially interesting. All of the young pass rushers and the DBs will be fun too. I am eager to watch the pre-season for the first time in a while.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, great watch. Ernest has a good head on his shoulders and no wonder the Rams trust him with the green dot.