OTA photos Day 3!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a few, but something to see ...

_Rams_OTA-31.jpg

Guurley Looks ready to Roll!
_Rams_OTA-32.jpg

_Rams_OTA-33.jpg

_Rams_OTA-34.jpg

_Rams_OTA-35.jpg

Aaron Green showing some moves!

_Rams_OTA-36.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I didn't know our o line could make a hole that big top run through! That's new.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Aaron Green running to daylight.

Aaron Green has had a full year to gain strength and should be better adjusted to the speed of the NFL. He's a true explosive change of pace "scatback" that can catch the ball.

I don't know if Green makes the 53 but if he can he step up his game and break off some runs in the 2017 preseason like he did for TCU, he's got an outside chance at sneaking on the roster.

Aaron Green
tcuuuu.0.0.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't know if Green makes the 53 but if he can he step up his game and break off some runs in the 2017 preseason like he did for TCU, he's got an outside chance at sneaking on the roster.

The knock on Green (he's the nephew of former Ram corner Gary Green BTW) was he did not run strong between the tackles, however, I came away very impressed with Green during preseason and the kid can catch the football very well, which McVay likes in his running backs (see Chris Thompson Skins) however, the acquisition of Dunbar, who is faster and just as good of a pass catcher makes it even more of a challenge for the former Horn Frog.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This just got me jacked up a bit! Love it. Bring on Camp!

I will say... the blue and white is growing on me. It looks bad ass in the right combination. I only comment on that here because of how it looked in that video.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Troy Hill looking great in coverage in the video, BTW, Goff tossing the rock nice as I keep the faith!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Video highlights of OTAs so far.

Excellent stuff! IIRC that comment of Jack's was taken from him on the Rich Eisen show. He's on there somewhat regularly it's one of the reasons I listen to it while in the car at work.