OTA One-On-One with Rams WR Bradley Marquez & LB Coach Bush

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams reporter Dani Klupenger grabs linebacker coach Frank Bush for an OTA interview on Mark Barron and the rookie linebacker corps.

Watch Bush Interview

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dani Klupenger is very good at this she asks some good questions getting into the depth at linebacker...Frank Bush donning a shirt that I want, very nice. Also there have been a couple of clips of coaches talking about Bryce Hager. I really liked him last year and IMO, he will be the 4th LB off the bench.

Rams might only keep 5 LB's, they did at the start of last season because of keeping extra offensive linemen and this year I feel the Rams will keep 9 defensive linemen so I would not be shocked if they keep 5 linebackers with several on the practice squad, however, in the end they should keep 6 and IMO the six will be:

Barron
Ogletree
Ayers
Hager
Lynch
Forrest

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nice interview with Bradley Marquez great kid I can see why the Rams like him. Maurice Alexander interrupted a bit, cool exchange and is it me or is number 35 DB Mike Jordan seems like the DB they are throwing against or at least in the clips that I have viewed?

BTW Dani is really struggling with her adjustment to Los Angeles.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
She is? as in struggling with the so-called beach workouts? :sneaky:

That was my intention, she obviously loves it, but what single, attractive, young person wouldn't?