OT - Why I'm enjoying the 2014 Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
keepaway.0.gif

They play the game with a child-like joy. I've always liked the Broncos (not my favorite non-Rams team, but always entertaining), and I like seeing the excitement they bring to football.

Plus, it's nice seeing an AFC team with Manning succeed while living amongst Patriots fans. It kiiiilllllllssss them to see Manning play well.

Anyways... carry on! Go Rams!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep. Like me some Broncos and always have. Just a team I have never really had ill feeling for (aside from the Jerk Mcjackass era). If the Rams were to go away, they would probably be the team I would follow. Them or the Ravens I guess....

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
That was a rare moment. I don't think a Manning-led team can be characterized by their child-like joy. :ROFLMAO:

That said, it's always a treat to watch Peyton. He's a surgeon. He's going to make a hell of a coach/front-office member someday.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yep. Like me some Broncos and always have. Just a team I have never really had ill feeling for (aside from the Jerk Mcjackass era). If the Rams were to go away, they would probably be the team I would follow. Them or the Ravens I guess....
Must not know many Bronco fans then.
Thats just a tv moment anyway. I dont like Peyton, dont like the Broncos or their Dbag fans. One can only hope Peyton pulls a Peyton come playoff time and his giant P routine of refusing to deal with pressure haunts them again.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Opie is hard not to like. Well, except for that new State Farm commercial were he hums the State Farm jingle and takes a bite of the chicken parm sandwich.

Oh,,, and if he's playing against us of course.

One of my twin sons (16 yrs old) is a Colt fan. We've had to hear about Opie for a long time in our casa. So I got a little soft spot for him. Not if he's playing the Rams though... Frankenstein forehead looking freak.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Broncos are my second favorite team. Just not when we play them. Which btw, they haven't beaten us at home since 1984 (y)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I hate the Broncos and that horse faced John Elway! But it's hard for even me to dislike Peyton.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It was a such a cool fact that I needed to tell you guys three fucking times. Jesus.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hate the Broncos and that horse faced John Elway! But it's hard for even me to dislike Peyton.

Hahaha

I hated horse face too. Even so, I think he was/is the best QB ever. Pains me to say it though.

lockdnram21

Legend
I can't stand Peyton or Broncos. I just move back to stl from Colorado. That's all they talk about are those bums

Athos

Legend
Granted, all the Peyton commercials are becoming ridiculous......but you have a problem if you don't like watching that man play football. Just a treat to watch. Absolute treat. Probably the most loaded offense from a pass catching standpoint.
I mean, fuck.

Sanders?
Welker?
Thomas x2?

And I'm just thinking what this offense could do if Peyton still had the arm he had in his prime.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Granted, all the Peyton commercials are becoming ridiculous......but you have a problem if you don't like watching that man play football. Just a treat to watch. Absolute treat. Probably the most loaded offense from a pass catching standpoint.
I mean, freak.

Sanders?
Welker?
Thomas x2?

And I'm just thinking what this offense could do if Peyton still had the arm he had in his prime.
Yeah, but in his prime he didn't have quite the accuracy or decision-making he has today. His arm going coincided with him getting even better. Unlike Tom Brady, who is legitimately in a decline.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Been a Bronco fan since Charlie Johnson ( who had been the StL Cardinal QB)

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm not going to lie, Peyton Manning is good but I'm tired of him. I'm bored of him. I was counting on him to beat the Seahawks and he let me down, so we're no longer friends. He needs to get the heck out of the league, since he's done winning Championships. Can't wait til the Rams go boom shakalakalaka all over the Broncos and disgrace them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
keepaway.0.gif

They play the game with a child-like joy. I've always liked the Broncos (not my favorite non-Rams team, but always entertaining), and I like seeing the excitement they bring to football.

Plus, it's nice seeing an AFC team with Manning succeed while living amongst Patriots fans. It kiiiilllllllssss them to see Manning play well.

I have to pay attention to them, My Wife's a big Bronco's Fan, She has always had the hot's for Elway! I think it's because they went to the same High school!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I don't particularly 'like' players on other teams but I have to admire Peyton Manning and have to appreciate being able to watch probably the greatest QB of all time.

Still, it would be funny if he ends up retiring with fewer Super Bowl rings than his brother

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Dp.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't like, that the game of " keep away" was planned ahead of time by Manning.

I thought it was funny when I saw it. When I found out Manning instructed the guys to do it, not so much anymore.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I can't stand Peyton or Broncos. I just move back to stl from Colorado. That's all they talk about are those bums

Do we really need to call them bums? I don't like it when someone calls a Ram a bum so I think we should return the favor.

Anyway, the Steelers are my afc team bit Denver doesn't bother me. Peyton or not.

My favorite part about them tho is Emmanuel Sanders and Julius Thomas who are on my fantasy team.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
keepaway.0.gif

You are sooo right on the Patrios fans. Nobody's even talking about them and it KILLLZZZZ them because they know Brady is winding down. They don't beleive in any alternative QB. They are FIXATED on Manning and the Broncos. It's awesome! Lol