OT-Wanna see athleticism?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
After seeing this, I just had to share it with you folks. Amazing display of athleticism, control, art and beauty...and no, I'm not gay...."not that there's anything wrong with it". (that's for you X). :what:

Feel free to move this post if you like. Oh and if you don't like this video, there's something wrong with you. :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6HfDeTVpinU&vq=medium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6H ... &vq=medium</a>

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There is something wrong with me. I don't much like dancing

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Beehive capitol of the world. Everything from that place smashes any sense of individuality. Performances are always group affairs. Sorry, but turns me off.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I would like to know how the ladies seemingly sitting in air pulled that off. I don't see tethers holding them up but no way they defy physics and balance like that, no way.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ramhusker said:
I would like to know how the ladies seemingly sitting in air pulled that off. I don't see tethers holding them up but no way they defy physics and balance like that, no way.

That was my thought, maybe it's the camera angles and a clear seat? The same way people "walk" on water. Clear tables and the correct camera angles hide it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ramhusker said:
The supports are inside the pant leg and into the floor ,if you watch you can see them flex

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
El Juggernauto said:
There is something wrong with me. I don't much like dancing
Guess you didn't watch it until about the 2:00 minute mark when women were sitting on non-existant chairs.

It's not about dancing, if you'd watched it long enough.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:
Same here found myself getting board

Same for you Rabid, if you'd watched it all the way through, you might not have gotten "bored."

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

That was my thought, maybe it's the camera angles and a clear seat? The same way people "walk" on water. Clear tables and the correct camera angles hide it.

Nope, it's REAL, that's the whole point of why I posted it....as to how they do it, it's called "Yoga."

And that's why I said originally that anyone who doesn't like this, that there's something wrong with them.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Thordaddy said:
Ramhusker said:
The supports are inside the pant leg and into the floor ,if you watch you can see them flex

Nope, wrong again, there's no trick, it's completely real. The Yoga technique "locks" the position when they cross their legs. Before that's it's discipline and strength.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Stranger said:
Beehive capitol of the world. Everything from that place smashes any sense of individuality. Performances are always group affairs. Sorry, but turns me off.

I think you're missing the point and the amazing discipline of the women who begin around the 2:00 minute mark at center stage, give it another try.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
ramsince62 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Same here found myself getting board

Same for you Rabid, if you'd watched it all the way through, you might not have gotten "bored."
I saw the women in invisible chairs and watched the entire video. I just don't like this kind of thing. I think its cool that you dig it and it excites you but please dont tell us we dont like it just cause we missed something or didnt watch it all the way through. To me every thing over there shows no individuality and way to slow for me. Only thing ive liked in this style was what they did in the Olympic opening ceremony.