OT: Other Rams resources

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Like I'm sure many of you, I like to follow people on twitter to feed my Rams/NFL addiction. Anyone have anybody that they get good info from that would be worth following?

I used to follow turf show times, but all they do is take other peoples tweets and info and post it to their crappy website and regurgitate it and spin it as their own. For a site that used to act as elitists of all Rams fans they sure have gotten to be pretty much garbage.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
There's a list of all the sites in Resources (next to the smilies).

What a weird word....smilies. SMI-LIES.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, I guess I can give you access to my vault.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://ramsondemand.com/bookmarks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">bookmarks.html</a>

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dude said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://ramsondemand.com/bookmarks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">bookmarks.html</a>

Ive bookmarked your bookmarks lmao

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Like I'm sure many of you, I like to follow people on twitter to feed my Rams/NFL addiction. Anyone have anybody that they get good info from that would be worth following?

I used to follow turf show times, but all they do is take other peoples tweets and info and post it to their crappy website and regurgitate it and spin it as their own. For a site that used to act as elitists of all Rams fans they sure have gotten to be pretty much garbage.

Have you tried the PD? I hear they are going Off The Chain over there lately ,,, possibly even gay. :hehe:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Rabid Ram said:
The Dude said:

Ive bookmarked your bookmarks lmao

Ditto. Thanks X! :nice:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Dog said:
Dagonet said:
Another source which is now supporting this site when we can. :cool: lol

https://www.facebook.com/groups/283254921729761/

nuthin wrong with a shameless plug Dag, especially when its so.....shameless! :lol:

Hey Ramdog / The Dog.. lol You know me.. Always shameless. :cheese: We are at 82 members now in group and not really trying to grow. It was meant to be a haven for peeps wanting to get away from the "other board", and civily discuss some football and not be hassled because of their opinions. :cool: That said we are promoting ROD on there though, so turn about is fair play? :ww:

I gotta admit I have loved this site's layout from the first day I joined. Now with additional peeps I know over here, it'll be my roosting place for the Rams for sure. :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dagonet said:
I gotta admit I have loved this site's layout from the first day I joined. Now with additional peeps I know over here, it'll be my roosting place for the Rams for sure. :cool:
Awesome, man. Appreciate that.

In return, I put your site over in the left-hand margin (under 'Resources').

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

I have to agree this board is one of if nit the beat board ive been on period. The layout and ease of use is great BUT the people make the difference. And from the top down people are informative and welcoming here.