OT Orlando Brown taking a beating over combine results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way i see is this ...
if i go for a job interview with sales record of all my customers average about a million/1.5mill a year between them all (thats my game tape)
BUT
if i rock up at the interview wearing a string vest cargo pants stinking of beer sit at the interviewers desk kick my shoes off put my feet on the desk then comment on his wife's cleavage from the photo on his desk then hock a loogey into his waste paper bin (browns combine) ... no matter how much they want my customers... im not getting the job

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny how I feel about this guy...On one hand, we could sorely use a great o-lineman and so having a talented guy fall into our lap at #23 would be a dream. On the other hand, is the reason why he's dropping mean you are a fool for taking him at #23?...Greed and Fear...lol