OT Manning is going to Denver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Thank god he went to play for the broncos instead of the whiners this just made my week!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mark my words, there is NO WAY he gets out alive for a full season in that division. Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs twice a year? Is he crazy? And in the elements of Denver after playing in a dome? High altitude. WTF? He will hit that frozen field one time and he's toast. Cards, Rams and Seahags would have been an easier path, but thank goodness the Whiners missed out. Whiners are building a new stadium too in 2014. It was all about the money and the coach I guess. Was it something like $95 million for 5 years?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
i had heard he wanted a deal that included a post-player position on the exec team. Would they have given him that with Elway already filling a big role?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
RamsSince1969 said:
Mark my words, there is NO WAY he gets out alive for a full season in that division. Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs twice a year? Is he crazy? And in the elements of Denver after playing in a dome? High altitude. WTF? He will hit that frozen field one time and he's toast. Cards, Rams and Seahags would have been an easier path, but thank goodness the Whiners missed out. Whiners are building a new stadium too in 2014. It was all about the money and the coach I guess. Was it something like $95 million for 5 years?

I have to disagree with you. I live in Denver and watched a lot of Bronco games. While teams may have to fear Tebow's mobility, he had many and I mean MANY drop backs with all day to pitch a tent looking for a receiver. The Bronco's actually have a very good OL. And Manning gets rid of the ball very quickly. He will be fine in Denver.

superfan24

Starter
Let out a huge sigh of relief this morning when I heard this.
Although it would have been great to see an epic collapse from the whiners again.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bwdenverram said:
RamsSince1969 said:

I have to disagree with you. I live in Denver and watched a lot of Bronco games. While teams may have to fear Tebow's mobility, he had many and I mean MANY drop backs with all day to pitch a tent looking for a receiver. The Bronco's actually have a very good OL. And Manning gets rid of the ball very quickly. He will be fine in Denver.

Good take. He doesn't have much mobility, but with a great O line, we may see him last longer that I thought.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I pretty glad he went to Denver. Best place for him, established coach, good OL, good WRs, young rising D.

None of the other places asise from SF had all those things.