OT: I'm looking for tickets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm going to be in StL on Jan 1 and was looking to get a couple of tickets if anyone wants to get rid of them PM me.

Thanks

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
I'm going to be in StL on Jan 1 and was looking to get a couple of tickets if anyone wants to get rid of them PM me.

Thanks
I'll see if I can win another contest for you. Best I can do, brother.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
brokeu91 said:

Thanks
I'll see if I can win another contest for you. Best I can do, brother.
Hey, I'll take what I can get

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There's always StubHub my broduh. They've always been on-time for me.

superfan24

Starter
Lemme see....I know a couple of guys that have a couple of tix on the 50 yard line 2nd level. Might be looking to get rid of them.....

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Pretty sure you can walk up and get them at the window or buy them from someone outside. There was about 15,000 empty seats against the Bengals.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yamahopper said:
Pretty sure you can walk up and get them at the window or buy them from someone outside. There was about 15,000 empty seats against the Bengals.

Probably the easiest option, or Craigslist by owner, I'm a big fan of that site out here in AZ.

superfan24

Starter
brokeu91 said:

Thanks

Sorry they already got rid of them