OT: Can the Eagles Dump Foles Now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yes. I'd trade him if I got a good offer. He walks after 2018 either ways.
https://overthecap.com/player/nick-foles/773/

Nick Foles signed a two year, $11 million contract with the Eagles on March 16, 2017. Foles received $7 million in guarantees, including a $3 million signing bonus. For salary cap purposes the Eagles added three voidable contract years to prorate the money. The 2019, 2020, and 2021 years will automatically void if an extension is not reached. Another $6 million in incentives are available.

Sure looks like he would bring valuable draft selections due to the $$$ bargain for a SB MVP QB

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Foles completed 73% of his passes in the playoffs, 6 TDs/1 pick (on a defelcted ball) and threw for 971 yards and a QB rating of 115.

Don't care how good Wentz is, he'd have been hard pressed to match those numbers. Those are elite numbers.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If they can't get a good draft pick trading Foles to be another team's QB...

They could probably get a good haul from the patsies trading them Foles to be one of their WRs. That Brady dude can't catch for shit.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
What is Bellicheck's plan next year?
KPjcN1a.png
It goes beyond just taping other team's practices.

They were stealing the opposition's offensive and defensive signals and sending plays in that would be successful for that type of defense or offensive play.

It's tough to combat that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He, maybe the first QB that I've seen go from being shell-shocked to OK again. Will it last? I don't think so, honestly.

Thing for him, is that nobody can take away what he achieved this year, and his Superbowl performance was outstanding.