Oscar!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
We lost our best friend, Oscar, a couple of weeks ago to heart disease. Oscar was our rescue Dachshund that we found in the middle of the road 15 years ago.

Oscar used to watch Ram's games with me all the time - although he'd give me some dirty looks and often wonder off as I yelled at the screen LOL

Goff audibled into "OSCAR" 6 times last night and each time, at least 5 yards was gained on those plays.

Thanks for looking out for us from the Rainbow Bridge, Oscar, my old friend!
I'm sorry to hear about your boy Oscar. Losing a dog is such a horrible experience. I've been through it 6 times and it sucks worse every time. For me anyway... Yet, I keep getting more dogs because it's more than worth the pain. What they give us in exchange for some kibble, water and a home is immeasurable IMO. Bless you Oscar for blessing...well...continuing to bless your family!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Dachshunds -
Tammy, a black and tan slept under my crib 60 years ago.

Toby, a red male, lived to be 16 and sat in my recliner with me to watch football. Every day when he went outside, he walked, no patrolled the perimeter of our back yard looking for anything that had crossed over. He killed a snake in the yard while my wife was trimming a hedge and then brought it to her to show his accomplishment. But Toby's greatest adventure was the night that he stole an entire BBQ chicken and drug it home...I can only imagine the neighbor's face when he came out to find an empty grill.

I have an Oscar, a red male given us after Toby passed away. A young nurse in my brother's clinic worked full time and found that she didn't have time to care and play with Oscar. Oscar is in love with my wife; wherever she goes, he follows. He will drag a small throw blanket so that he will have something to sit on in whichever room my wife is in. He may be the smartest dog I've ever seen and my wife swears that he hears and speaks English.

Then we have Candi (with an i; stripper name). She is a miniature dachshund that we rescued from my nephew and his family. Candi is not very smart but very affectionate, especially to me.

They are fierce, comical, energetic and great companions.

I could not imagine my life without dachshunds and I am sorry to hear that your friend has left your side.

As @snackdaddy avatar says, Let me show you why the call me weiner dog!

Last edited: