Orlando Pace X 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kfns.jpg

11-29-11 Segment 4, Orlando Pace
Former Rams O-lineman and Ticket Block founder Orlando Pace joins The Press Box for his weekly visit. In this segment, the guys talk about THEE Ohio State hiring Urban Meyer as its new head coach and what is going through the head of Rams players as the season withers further away?

[mp3]http://media.kfns.com/Podcasts/1949/11-29-11_Segment_4.mp3[/mp3]

***************************************************************************************

11-29-11 Segment 5, Orlando Pace
In this segment, the guys ask Orlando what he would do if an opponent tried to kick him the way the Detroit Lions' Ndamukong Suh. Later, the guys talk about the Rams questionable draft choices and discuss Sam Bradford's sophomore year.

[mp3]http://media.kfns.com/Podcasts/1949/11-29-11_Segment_5.mp3[/mp3]

***************************************************************************************

11-29-11 Segment 6, Orlando Pace
In Orlando's last segment of the day, the guys discuss the NFL's top headlines.

[mp3]http://media.kfns.com/Podcasts/1949/11-29-11_Segment_6.mp3[/mp3]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wow, Orlando lets the coaches have it.

He would have cut Donnie Jones, and he's his friend. I agree, Jones has been terrible all year.

Brown was horrible.

Wragge, Goldberg, wow.

I still think Brown should have remained at Center, he's better than Wragge, IMO.

Would like the Rams to sign a receiver.

Thinks a good line coach can coach up journeyman lineman.

Dahl played decent at RT, and Bell played Ok. Exactly what I saw. Just those two.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
I wonder how Pace would be as a line coach.
He said himself that he doesn't want to coach, and that is the biggest thing, you have to want to coach, it's damn hard work. I think he may have been too talented to be a good coach. I'd rather have that hard worker in there.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I religiously listen to O ever wk, and after every interview I'm convinced that Stan should just blow-it-up.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
DR RAM said:
Wow, Orlando lets the coaches have it.

He would have cut Donnie Jones, and he's his friend. I agree, Jones has been terrible all year.

Brown was horrible.

Wragge, Goldberg, wow.

I still think Brown should have remained at Center, he's better than Wragge, IMO.

Would like the Rams to sign a receiver.

Thinks a good line coach can coach up journeyman lineman.

Dahl played decent at RT, and Bell played Ok. Exactly what I saw. Just those two.

Do you think we should resign Bell? At this point, im not sure if we can count on Smith to come back, so we need another Tackle (Matt Kalil!). Should we also be looking at getting a new Center? Or will a new OL coach be able to come in with the players we have and it will be significantly improved next year? I get the feeling that could happen.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
ljramsfan said:
bluecoconuts said:
I wonder how Pace would be as a line coach.

He would tell them not come to Training Camp. :ww:
True, but as someone said earlier, he's not interested in coaching. It's a shame too, because he'll hold the players accountable. Other than the J. Brown benching, I'm not sure we've seen that here.