Orlando Pace Analyzes the Rams Roster, Talks HOF & GSOT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Former St. Louis Rams great Orlando Pace sits down with Palmer Alexander III of The St. Louis American and talks a little football. Pace gave his thoughts on missing out on the Hall of Fame in his first attempt, analyzes the Rams strengths and weaknesses and reminisces about The Greatest Show on Turf.

Watch Pace Interview

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Haven't watched it yet, but does he say anything about Greg Robinson?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
"That's the Patriot Way" re: SB 36. Awesome comment. (approx 6mins in)

Excellent Interview!!! It sounded as if he is a poster on ROD :)

Last edited:

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Great interview. Straight talk from the big man.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Good interview but man I can't stand that interviewer. You was this, you was that, they was bad, etc. English motherfucker do you speak it?!!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Candid and very intelligent. No wonder this dude will be a HOF'er. NO bs and just gives you his opinion. He also doesn't stutter or hesitate to form words and coherent thoughts. Find me the smart guy that's even close to his athleticism and you will have a stud.

The way he thought of Tavon being used by Shotty said all I need to know about him as an OC.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Candid and very intelligent. No wonder this dude will be a HOF'er. NO bs and just gives you his opinion. He also doesn't stutter or hesitate to form words and coherent thoughts. Find me the smart guy that's even close to his athleticism and you will have a stud.

The way he thought of Tavon being used by Shotty said all I need to know about him as an OC.

Seemingly not a big fan of Laurinaitis either.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Former St. Louis Rams great Orlando Pace sits down with Palmer Alexander III of The St. Louis American and talks a little football. Pace gave his thoughts on missing out on the Hall of Fame in his first attempt, analyzes the Rams strengths and weaknesses and reminisces about The Greatest Show on Turf.

Watch Pace Interview
This is not a new video, and much has changed thru FA since it was made!