Opening Day - Memorial - Pre-Game "Tailgate" - Headcount!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I think those are still legal in Missouri... but don't take my word for it.

Bring em. I LOVE hot peppers!

Wasn't for sure if the pub would allow it or not is why I asked. Hungarians do lose some heat when cooked, but I leave membranes and some seeds in them, stuff them with a cheese combo and wrap in bacon. I can also add minced onion, garlic, and herbs/other spicing to the cheese.

They have warmers, etc they can provide us? These are damn good even cold though. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wasn't for sure if the pub would allow it or not is why I asked. Hungarians do lose some heat when cooked, but I leave membranes and some seeds in them, stuff them with a cheese combo and wrap in bacon. I can also add minced onion, garlic, and herbs/other spicing to the cheese.

They have warmers, etc they can provide us? These are damn good even cold though. :cool:
Sounds like they are pretty easy to communicate with. You can also ask @RamzFanz if he'll ask them.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Definitely. That would be awesome on a Brat and as a side.

I would have to bring fresh for the brats. Which would be no problem. I don't think you'd want a popper on your brat. Be a tad crowded there. :)

That said, the Mrs. can't come so I have to bring the Tacoma truck. I really don't have the room for me and a friend, and a crock pot or two, nor do I wish to deal with them after the game. :cool: I do have the room for a couple of food storage containers. If they don't have warmers that is fine. We can eat them cold and drink many ice cold frosty ones. Looking forward to this and meeting many of you cats that I haven't. Cheers!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would have to bring fresh for the brats. Which would be no problem. I don't think you'd want a popper on your brat. Be a tad crowded there. :)

That said, the Mrs. can't come so I have to bring the Tacoma truck. I really don't have the room for me and a friend, and a crock pot or two, nor do I wish to deal with them after the game. :cool: I do have the room for a couple of food storage containers. If they don't have warmers that is fine. We can eat them cold and drink many ice cold frosty ones. Looking forward to this and meeting many of you cats that I haven't. Cheers!
I thought the o was a typo and you just meant peppers. Hell yeah - bring some raw ones. I'm sure they wouldn't mind that. It would be like someone bringing in a special condiment because of allergies or something. As restaurateur, I would suggest they won't have a problem with it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Man, sounds good! I'll ask.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@RamzFanz has put in some great work here for the members of ROD - all you fans in the Lou that don't have to work have no excuse to not show up to this thing. RSVP already. $10 is the cheapest tailgate I've ever heard of and you'll get to meet @Selassie I :cool: I hear he might be buying the first round. :cheers::snicker:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@RamzFanz has put in some great work here for the members of ROD - all you fans in the Lou that don't have to work have no excuse to not show up to this thing. RSVP already. $10 is the cheapest tailgate I've ever heard of and you'll get to meet @Selassie I :cool: I hear he might be buying the first round. :cheers::snicker:

Hahahahaha

Can't wait.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I always keep up with this thread. It makes me happy that so many guys are going to hang out and remember Rich. It makes me angry that I cannot go.

So you fuckers have some responsibilities.

You have to honor that guy. And you have to make me HATE that I wasn't there because it was so great of a time.

I want to see pics from bail hearings, parking lot vomit escapades, underwear on heads @Selassie I are you listening, scoreboard snapshots of a Rams shutout in each quarter, and the entire lot of you smiling and holding a beverage.

I fucking hatehatehatehatehate that I can't get there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I always keep up with this thread. It makes me happy that so many guys are going to hang out and remember Rich. It makes me angry that I cannot go.

So you fuckers have some responsibilities.

You have to honor that guy. And you have to make me HATE that I wasn't there because it was so great of a time.

I want to see pics from bail hearings, parking lot vomit escapades, underwear on heads @Selassie I are you listening, scoreboard snapshots of a Rams shutout in each quarter, and the entire lot of you smiling and holding a beverage.

I freaking hatehatehatehatehate that I can't get there.

That's all ,,,, PLEASE

Wish you could be there too Les. I talked to Rich's daughter a few days ago and she told me that she knows of 11 members of the immediate family that will be there. She thinks there are other friends of his coming also.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
thanks to RhodyRams' hospitality i will be able to go to the tailgate.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Alright! Hor dourves!!!!! How do y'all like your seahawk prepared? :sneaky:
:ROFLMAO:

Believe it or not, he's probably the best Seahawks fan in the world. He's not all about that "12's" bullshit. He hates all the bandwagoners and thinks Wilson is a product of the system. He just enjoys watching his team and isn't an asshole before, during or after the game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
:ROFLMAO:

Believe it or not, he's probably the best Seahawks fan in the world. He's not all about that "12's" bullcrap. He hates all the bandwagoners and thinks Wilson is a product of the system. He just enjoys watching his team and isn't an icehole before, during or after the game.
We are still going to slice him up into little squares and serve him on a tray.:p He probably couldn't find a better group of Rams fans to hang with so he'll probably heal up in short order.:sneaky:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Are we going to have name tags??
There was talk of name tags. I think we should have them for sure. If nobody has addressed that yet, I'd be more than happy to go buy some cheap ones we could use. I mean you can get those little stickers for about $4 per 100. That and a Sharpie and we are in business.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There was talk of name tags. I think we should have them for sure. If nobody has addressed that yet, I'd be more than happy to go buy some cheap ones we could use.
I think you just got the job. A couple sharpies would be a good idea too unless you are planning on running them through your printer.