Oooh ... another poll. This just made my Wednesday...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Example A or Example B

• A

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • B

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Be honest now. Because I'm gonna be honest too. I'm Example B. Explanation below.

Example A: When you debate other Rams fans, it's not always important that you come out on top of the discussion, and you make sure that the person you're debating is heard and acknowledged - maybe even validated. Doesn't change the fact that you could be right, you just don't need to prove it.

Example B: When you debate other Rams fans, it's pretty important that you come out on top of the discussion, and you make sure that the person you're debating knows it. You get kind of annoyed at the idea of someone posting things that you know are wrong, and you gotta set things straight.

----

As I said, I'm a B type of guy. In the end, anyway. I throw some Example A in there when having a normal discussion, but hot topic stuff drops me a grade almost immediately. So in my case, the Example A thing is always my intent going in, but at my core I'm Example B. The thing I need to avoid, personally, is trying to take my debate partner down a peg in the process. On here anyway. At places where that's the norm (*cough* RamSTALK *cough*), I do enjoy a good character assassination from time to time. That's the price, or benefit depending on how you look at it, of a largely unmoderated forum like that.

iced

both..

i always give my opinion and stand by it but i'm not so stubborn that i won't be convinced... If I feel that I'm wrong or agree with someone elses point of view stronger than mine,i have no issue switching sides.

But I will back up and debate my opinion with my reasoning and perception.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm option Z................n :tooth: JK.
I Vaseline between the two, mostly it depends upon my impression of who I'm discussing it with ,the smarter I think the guy is the more I figure he can handle me being strident, IF I think he's a dummie I make a snide remark or two and go on.

FWIW if I'll argue with ya, it's a compliment , cuz I figure you are smart enough to agree with me :ww:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I'm riding the fence again. But I am competitive and if I'm convinced I'm right, I'm not bashful but I do respect opinions and can see the light from another's view, sometimes.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
im a B guy most debates are opinion not fact and that is where they get a little heated. one person sees it one way and one sees it another way. its tough if you think your way is the only way.

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
Be honest now. Because I'm gonna be honest too. I'm Example B. Explanation below.

Example A: When you debate other Rams fans, it's not always important that you come out on top of the discussion, and you make sure that the person you're debating is heard and acknowledged - maybe even validated. Doesn't change the fact that you could be right, you just don't need to prove it.

Example B: When you debate other Rams fans, it's pretty important that you come out on top of the discussion, and you make sure that the person you're debating knows it. You get kind of annoyed at the idea of someone posting things that you know are wrong, and you gotta set things straight.

----

As I said, I'm a B type of guy. In the end, anyway. I throw some Example A in there when having a normal discussion, but hot topic stuff drops me a grade almost immediately. So in my case, the Example A thing is always my intent going in, but at my core I'm Example B. The thing I need to avoid, personally, is trying to take my debate partner down a peg in the process. On here anyway. At places where that's the norm (*cough* RamSTALK *cough*), I do enjoy a good character assassination from time to time. That's the price, or benefit depending on how you look at it, of a largely unmoderated forum like that.
i picked A,cuz if the other party doesn't agree that's OK, their mistake, i'm always right:)
train

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Depends who I'm talking to, but for the most part I simply won't communicate with someone who I see as a douche.

I don't post anywhere on the Internet with the intent of trying to prove myself. However, some posters I see on other boards appear to only post in order to create some fantasy of importance. These are some socially handicapped mother fuckers.

I have argued with a small number of these misfits in the past, and still may take a stab at em in a time of boredom... but those people really aren't worth my time.

I'm going with A.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm solidly a B guy. I win all my arguments and am never wrong. I have all the info and stats I need at the tips of my fingers down here in my mom's basement. I will occasionally turn A on you if I am warned by the moderators but that will be very short lived because it is always about me winning the thread. And of course my logic is always flawless and superior. In a shape shifting sort of way that is. :mrgreen:

Oh... You're talking about US here. I think I'm kinda both. I actually don't engage all that many posters here. I feel more like I am just sorta bullshitting with you guys. Probably a good thing we got rid of politics here cuz you'd all feel the Schwartz of my B side. :7up:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
I'm solidly a B guy. I win all my arguments and am never wrong. I have all the info and stats I need at the tips of my fingers down here in my mom's basement. I will occasionally turn A on you if I am warned by the moderators but that will be very short lived because it is always about me winning the thread. And of course my logic is always flawless and superior. In a shape shifting sort of way that is. :mrgreen:

Oh... You're talking about US here. I think I'm kinda both. I actually don't engage all that many posters here. I feel more like I am just sorta bullshitting with you guys. Probably a good thing we got rid of politics here cuz you'd all feel the Schwartz of my B side. :7up:
Cuz we be down wiff da struggle

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Thordaddy said:
IF I think he's a dummie I make a snide remark or two and go on.

:
So ya think imma a dummy do ya lmao. :lol:

Overall I'm an A type but if it's a topic I'm passionate about and I know I'm right I've been known to be a B type

Oh and what's up with the psychotherapy Paulie lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Selassie I said:
Depends who I'm talking to, but for the most part I simply won't communicate with someone who I see as a douche.

I don't post anywhere on the Internet with the intent of trying to prove myself. However, some posters I see on other boards appear to only post in order to create some fantasy of importance. These are some socially handicapped mother fuckers.

I have argued with a small number of these misfits in the past, and still may take a stab at em in a time of boredom... but those people really aren't worth my time.

I'm going with A.

I should have pointed this out I think... besides a few outsiders who post here and Stu... I have not found any douches here at ROD.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Rabid Ram said:
Thordaddy said:

:

Overall I'm an A type but if it's a topic I'm passionate about and I know I'm right I've been known to be a B type

nah more like a sock puppet trending to a dummie J.K. Man yer oneuv my favorite two or three hundred posters JkJK calm down fer a guy with hydrophobia y'aint bad

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
BEFORE the season I was strongly in the B category
PRESENTLY I'm strongly in the A category.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted "A".

I don't know if I always perform at that "level" because I like different opinions.

Oh, and, no patience for trolling opinions.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
A most of the time - although there are occasions Im a B.

It basically depends on whether I think I really know about an issue or not. I'm willing to acknowledge that there are people more knowledagble about the game than me, who might have coached, or played at a higher level than me for example, or just see something I don't or can't.

But a lot depends on the tone of the person I'm arguing against....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Thordaddy said:
Rabid Ram said:
Thordaddy said:

:

nah more like a sock puppet trending to a dummie J.K. Man yer oneuv my favorite two or three hundred posters JkJK calm down fer a guy with hydrophobia y'aint bad
Lmao I'll show ya sock puppet see Kaepernick haha

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Selassie I said:

I'm going with A.

I should have pointed this out I think... besides a few outsiders who post here and Stu... I have not found any douches here at ROD.

:what:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly...B. I'd like to say A but that would be a total lie. I am very opinionated and a tad arrogant about my knowledge of the game so when I believe I am right, I will not walk away from the debate.

But I try to stay civil here and try not to totally disregard posters opinions on this board. There are some posters on other boards that I totally disregard their opinions because they don't have any credibility with me based on their history.