Only seahawk fans...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I'ts kinda like he's thinking " Britt don't bend me over"
Bq_NFRFIIAAETTR.jpg

You know why I love this cover? Because it looks like crap and the Shecock fans hate it and think it looks like crap also lmao. Man that's a horrible cover lolol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bq_NFRFIIAAETTR.jpg

You know why I love this cover? Because it looks like crap and the Shecock fans hate it and think it looks like crap also lmao. Man that's a horrible cover lolol.
Bq_NFRFIIAAETTR.jpg

Instead of Sherman looking tough, like he is gonna shut you down, It looks more like he is scared and saying, "Wait! I'm not ready!"

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
haha all they did was copied and pasted the stadium. Then increased the brightness/contrast a bit and threw in a lens flare. Oh and Dick Sherman is in it.

Yea lmao... you pretty much nailed it, it's probably cause they had to put a seahawk on the cover so they did it half ass I guess xD

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I always buy madden, so I guess this year I'll have to take the NFL sticker off and put it over Sherman's face.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bq_NFRFIIAAETTR.jpg

The only thing I think of when I see this is "JINKS" !

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Bq_NFRFIIAAETTR.jpg

This thing is Caption Contest material.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That Madden 15 cover is laughable ..

Below is a pic of the designer ..

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17903-1388772903-24.gif

Lord Carroll of Seattle ... sigh

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bq_NFRFIIAAETTR.jpg

Wow, Madden really does not give a darn anymore. That's like a blatant middle finger to quality. I don't know if I can buy that ugly game, now. How hard is it to make Sherman breaking up a jump ball? That's a noooo brainer. Holy hell...