Online Football Squares

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Anyone interested in playing?

Nothing outrageous, 0.25 per square.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Tell me more

I pieced together a few scripts to play football squares online (or as some call it super bowl squares) Nothing major, top prize 25.00 per week.

I am actually surprised at the amount of people who have never played the game before.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
no takers?
What if I bring 4 other people into the circle? And they bring 4 people. Do I get to the center of the circle and get all da monies???

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've done squares plenty with Super Bowls, World Series, NCAA FB championships but never during a regular season. How are you planning on doing it? One game a week? Elaborate bro.

PhxRam

Ramhusker said:
I've done squares plenty with Super Bowls, World Series, NCAA FB championships but never during a regular season. How are you planning on doing it? One game a week? Elaborate bro.

Yeah one game (Rams game) a week. Exactly like any other squares game just weekly. Small payout (only 1 payout for the whole game). 0.25 per square. Nothing major, just thought it would be fun

PhxRam

StlouisramsX said:
PhxRam said:
no takers?
What if I bring 4 other people into the circle? And they bring 4 people. Do I get to the center of the circle and get all da monies???

thats the beauty of it all. No particular square has anymore chance of winning then any other. We could play for free if folks wanted to even.

PhxRam

rammingu said:
I'm in but how do you collect 25 cents?

doing it all paypal. I know alot of folks dont have paypal so it probably wont work