One Year Later

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Last year on this day, I posted about my granddaughter Penelope having successful open heart surgery and was overwhelmed with all of the well wishes and prayers from the community.
One year, a second open heart surgery, a feeding tube insertion (and subsequent removal), four heart caths and another 4 1/2 months in the hospital later, this is what has become of it all. She's 23 lbs. 3 oz., 31 1/2 inches long, and her pulmonologist recently referred to her as "the healthiest sick baby he has ever seen".
God is good.

FB_IMG_1490641843916-1.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So happy to hear she's doing well.
Incredibly happy, for her and your family.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome man, great news!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
What a beautiful child!

You are truly blessed.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Last year on this day, I posted about my granddaughter Penelope having successful open heart surgery and was overwhelmed with all of the well wishes and prayers from the community.
One year, a second open heart surgery, a feeding tube insertion (and subsequent removal), four heart caths and another 4 1/2 months in the hospital later, this is what has become of it all. She's 23 lbs. 3 oz., 31 1/2 inches long, and her pulmonologist recently referred to her as "the healthiest sick baby he has ever seen".
God is good.

View attachment 19442

Yes he is.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So killer man! Absolutely great to hear.

Two of my nieces were born substantiaÄşly premature over the past few months(nowhere near the complications you described) but they are also healthy and happy even though they are just now passing normal birth weight.

Such a relief when these babies show us how tough they are.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
All this football stuff is just a game. Family is what matters great post and god bless

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yep, puts all this silly stuff into the proper perspective. God bless your Daughter and your entire family.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
God bless her and your family! Great story and thanks for sharing!!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you for warming our hearts with this beautiful little lady!